Bellamy's been banned from the club

oakiecokie said:
Jimma said:

Don`t know why I`ve never seen this before,although I do remember hearing about it.
That just about sums that twat up !!!!!!!!
At that moment in time,how could ANY City player be so "happy ??"
[b]Did you see SWP face[/b],the complete opposite,as I assume the others were also.
I`ve defended Bellers all the time,but having seen that I feel disgusted.
Bellers just fuck off and never enter our stadium EVER again !!
Someone summed it up,ref he probably thought that was the end of Bobby Manc.
Isn`t revenge sweet ?????????????

That maybe is why he is still Mancini plans - need players that are in the fight with him.

squirtyflower said:
GStar said:
Awfull, awfull management if true (and thats a big IF).

This board really is a crock of shit at times... fickle bunch we have.

All we've seen so far is Bellamy saying he wants to stay and fight for his place but it he's been told he won't be in the 25.

Cue BM, who defended him to the hilt last season, all coming out of the woodwork saying he's always been disruptive and our club is great for treating our player this way.

As bad as the pundits and red tops we all slag... total fuckwittery.
very true indeed
JMA wrote a very good post last night suggesting that all the blood letting should have stopped a year ago and we can't keep repeating the same mistakes year in year out, otherwise we'll remain in this circle of underachievement we've been in since swales' heyday

of course some of the children come on here gobbing off about bellamy because they can only rationalise the loss of a player by abusing him
they have their new toys to play with so its time to throw away the old ones with complete disdain

a couple of players being forced out have made it clear they wish to stay and fight for their places and cannot be accused of shirking hard training by anyone on here

maybe they're not good enough, maybe they're a cancer, maybe grudges can't be settled, who knows?
but what i do know is that i can't walk into a job and get rid of those i don't like or don't do things exactly as i say. I have to motivate and inspire them to do things in the right way and to get them to perform to my expected level
it's about time our managers did that too

now back to the slagging off chaps!

I'm with you on this one Squirty.

I don't like the acrimony and recriminations which have surrounded our club for the last six months.

You can't run a football club like a boot camp. It needs to be a place where players want to play.

I can just about undertand Bellamy being surplus to requirments, although it isn't a decision I would have made.

But all this public blood-letting does the club no good at all.

Didsbury Dave said:
squirtyflower said:
very true indeed
JMA wrote a very good post last night suggesting that all the blood letting should have stopped a year ago and we can't keep repeating the same mistakes year in year out, otherwise we'll remain in this circle of underachievement we've been in since swales' heyday

of course some of the children come on here gobbing off about bellamy because they can only rationalise the loss of a player by abusing him
they have their new toys to play with so its time to throw away the old ones with complete disdain

a couple of players being forced out have made it clear they wish to stay and fight for their places and cannot be accused of shirking hard training by anyone on here[/b]

maybe they're not good enough, maybe they're a cancer, maybe grudges can't be settled, who knows?
but what i do know is that i can't walk into a job and get rid of those i don't like or don't do things exactly as i say. I have to motivate and inspire them to do things in the right way and to get them to perform to my expected level
it's about time our managers did that too

now back to the slagging off chaps!

I'm with you on this one Squirty.

I don't like the acrimony and recriminations which have surrounded our club for the last six months.

You can't run a football club like a boot camp. It needs to be a place where players want to play.

I can just about undertand Bellamy being surplus to requirments, although it isn't a decision I would have made.

But all this public blood-letting does the club no good at all.

Who I wonder is being talked about here? Are they being forced out because they arent good enough? or because they have had a row with the manager

Same old bellamy, just shows that even if a player has a good season it doesn't change who they are! Glad to see we are treating these piss takers the way they should be treated! (bar robinho :)

GStar said:
I haven't seen an article where Bellamy hasn't been fair... the 6 month comment, i've no idea if thats true or not, neither does anyone else.

Other than that, he's only said good things about the club and has hardly lambasted the manager at every oppourtunity.

Just digging up an old point, but if you have a look at some footage from last season's games, you can see Mancini talking tactics with Bellamy as he was about to go on a couple of times.

Now if Bellamy doesn't count that, I am quite confused as to what he expects a manager to be. Mancini doesn't need to be friends with everyone in the squad, it's a working relationship. And Bellamy definitely stirred stuff up when making the 6 month claim.

Bellamy was the one who made this a public matter and there's some pretty thick skinned people on here if they honestly think they could even look at Bellamy on a daily basis if they were Mancini after the level of disrespect he has shown to the manager since he took over.

Mancini's man management skills are open to debate, but this is not an incident to judge them on. I'd have fucked him off after the Spurs game to be honest, his behaviour warranted it that night.

One question you have to ask yourself is in 14 years as a professional footballer , Bellamy has won precisely nothing.

Mancini has won over 15 Trophies as a player an manager. I think I know who's judgement I would trust when deciding what is best for the team.

Bellamy has not an will never be considered a top, top player ....he has a serious flaw in his character which rears its head time and again

We got a good 12-18 months out of him.....time to move on

I don't mind anything Bellamy has done or said, I just think he's not as good as the idolizers drone on like, a crock, an aged flatus and he's a mentalist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.