Bellamy's been banned from the club

Stop with all the abuse.
He was a fine player for City. He played with passion and we loved him for it.
He said and did some stupid things but haven't we all.
Let him leave and let's move on.
Thanks for the memories, Craig.

Real honest man?...umm
"My aim is to establish and hopefully hang in when these new players come up - and if they need someone to clean their boots I'll be doing that as well. That's all I'm looking at the moment."

Just maybe Mancini believes that are players shouldnt have individual training plans because of dodgy knees. Maybe he believes that are players should be available for every game rather than just 1 a week because of dodgy knees.

Some managers might accomodate such problems maybe if we are too win things we need a squad who are full and who can all train to the same level of intensity

as much as i love bellers as a player, and as much as i would like him to stay as an integral part of the squad. he doesnt make it easy for himself does he.

he presses the self-destruct button more than any player to have played the game.

i wish him well, and hope he find inner peace where ever he ends up.

Fully behind the manager on this. Bellamy hasn't really performed under Mancini either, yet still has to take shit from Bellers - Mancini is probably wondering what all the fuss is about

Project said:
Fully behind the manager on this. Bellamy hasn't really performed under Mancini either, yet still has to take shit from Bellers - Mancini is probably wondering what all the fuss is about
Good point. I liked Bellamy, but this needs to stop now. Sell him on the cheap to Fulham.

This is simple Manager = Boss. It is not a democracy in the dressing room, only one persons job is on the line - so they better do has the boss says. Do any of you think for one min that Jose M would have put up with any of the rubbish the players have been sprouting in public. I don't just mean Bellamy but also Given and Hart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.