Bellamy's been banned from the club

well nothings changed Ric its is still the same your a rag if you don't tow the line, last visit for me CTID

I don't know. I know he's a handful. I just believe that his outbust came because he didn't really have a clue what his future was. I honestly believe you can keep most players happy by talking to them. even if they are not wanted. Let them know that.

Thats crap and you know it. You are just ignoring everything he has done since Mancini has arrived and then blaming his terrible attitude and actions on Mancinis man management.

We all know what Bellamy has done wrong its there in black and white for everyone to see. Your defence of him is based completely on hearsay. How do we know mancini hasnt had in in his office. That he hasnt tried to make it work. Despite him being a prick he still played him every game when he was available last season.

There really isnt anything reasonable in the defence you are putting forward.

Dave, there are a lot of people on this thread not "toeing the line" and that's why it's a good discussion.

You're talking shite mate to be honest. That's why you're getting flack.

daveb45 said:
well nothings changed Ric its is still the same your a rag if you don't tow the line, last visit for me CTID
What or who was your mad rant aimed at? That's what's confusing everyone.

alera said:
I don't know. I know he's a handful. I just believe that his outbust came because he didn't really have a clue what his future was. I honestly believe you can keep most players happy by talking to them. even if they are not wanted. Let them know that.

Thats crap and you know it. You are just ignoring everything he has done since Mancini has arrived and then blaming his terrible attitude and actions on Mancinis man management.

We all know what Bellamy has done wrong its there in black and white for everyone to see. Your defence of him is based completely on hearsay. How do we know mancini hasnt had in in his office. That he hasnt tried to make it work. Despite him being a prick he still played him every game when he was available last season.

There really isnt anything reasonable in the defence you are putting forward.

I'm not putting forward a "defence" for Bellamy. I've said several times that he's been a dick.

What I've said is that these public recriminations are no good for MCFC and we should be communicating more with the players.

It isn't just Mancini, it's all of them, Cook, Khaldoon, Marwood, whoever is responsible.

This is not an issue in isolation.

LOL

That is rich. Edited for grammer dude. You are right though Bellamy has wound me up. Big time. Here to dicate ? because I dont agree with those sticking up for Bellamy and defending the indefensible ?

At the end of the day we just need to get this cull done as soon as possible, its in the best interest of the club the fans and the players at the end of the day. I just want to see the likes of Bellamy out of the club as soon as possible so we can stop talking about him and get on with the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.