Bellamy's been banned from the club

Dubai Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You do it, DB.

Your location gives you the credibility to pull it off ;-)
Unfortunately, my location also leaves me open to being snatched in the middle of the night and driven out to the desert, so I'll be keeping my mouth shut, thank you very much ;-)
Old location but why do you have to live in manc to support city,i did not become a city supporter i was born a city supporter i had no choice it was inside me i could not help it, like a drug or real good sex i wanted more no matter how bad things looked i needed ny fix i will always need it till the day i die and you know what i would not have it any other way CTID.
My new location is Leeds i walk around with ny city shirt on and will defend us till my last breath to none city supporters.
Anyone want to tell me face to face that where i live affects my love please feel free to do it.

Didsbury Dave said:
I know, and I've got a little army of haters as it is.

I don't hate you DD; I quite enjoy reading your posts. However, I'd love to know (as a manager myself and always looking to learn) how you would manage the Bellamy situation as per my hypothetical a little earlier on?<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:04 pm --<br /><br />
daveb45 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Unfortunately, my location also leaves me open to being snatched in the middle of the night and driven out to the desert, so I'll be keeping my mouth shut, thank you very much ;-)
Old location but why do you have to live in manc to support city,i did not become a city supporter i was born a city supporter i had no choice it was inside me i could not help it, like a drug or real good sex i wanted more no matter how bad things looked i needed ny fix i will always need it till the day i die and you know what i would not have it any other way CTID.
My new location is Leeds i walk around with ny city shirt on and will defend us till my last breath to none city supporters.
Anyone want to tell me face to face that where i live affects my love please feel free to do it.
Rag alert.

strongbowholic said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I don't hate you DD; I quite enjoy reading your posts. However, I'd love to know (as a manager myself and always looking to learn) how you would manage the Bellamy situation as per my hypothetical a little earlier on?

No need to be paranoid DD, we don't hate you really, honest :).

daveb45 said:
my god short memories of some of the so called city supporters more like tv pundits, what did we miss on Saturday.......... Bellamy.
The club does not give a toss about the supporters, hey if we win nothing at least they have painted the road blue,fucking hell do they think we are bothered its all about how amny shirts they can sell, look at the way the treated the X family stand occupants and hey parking 100% increase. we are on the verge of turning into the fooking RAGS it will be prawn bleeding sandwiches on sale next,oh hang on anyone want to buy a comfy seat cover. Open your bloody eyes Bellamy spoke out against Cook and at end of season is shelved,richards says nothing stays yet he is 2nd rate(he got turned inside out by lennon).
Its pride in battle not win at all costs, that is not us that is not the history of this club.
You Bellamy knockers did'nt see you mouthing off last season because you are sheep someone makes a comment and you follow,pathetic

Yes, because Bellamy was really effective in the game against Spurs last season....

daveb45 said:
Dubai Blue said:

What the fuck?!?!?!?!

PMSL

Im not mad at you DD im just disappointed ;) haha love that saying.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:09 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
daveb45 said:

What the fuck?!?!?!?!

PMSL

lmfao is this clarkies minder?

TheLegendOfBerti said:
strongbowholic said:
I don't hate you DD; I quite enjoy reading your posts. However, I'd love to know (as a manager myself and always looking to learn) how you would manage the Bellamy situation as per my hypothetical a little earlier on?

No need to be paranoid DD, we don't hate you really, honest :).

+1

:=)

strongbowholic said:
Didsbury Dave said:

-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:04 pm --

daveb45 said:
Rag alert.

oh the usual response the reason i stopped coming on this site years ago was because when ever you are not a sheep and following what the others say you must be a rag, funny i think those that give the rag response need to look in a mirror maybe they will have a red face !! I suppose that if you do not o to see city on aregular basis you must be a rag. Just one word baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.