Bellamy's been banned from the club

GStar said:
alera said:
LOL

That is rich. Edited for grammer dude. You are right though Bellamy has wound me up. Big time. Here to dicate ? because I dont agree with those sticking up for Bellamy and defending the indefensible ?

At the end of the day we just need to get this cull done as soon as possible, its in the best interest of the club the fans and the players at the end of the day. I just want to see the likes of Bellamy out of the club as soon as possible so we can stop talking about him and get on with the season.

Exactly mate, if you read what you'd written before you posted, you wouldn't need to go back and edit every single time... Plus you've made your mind up he's indefensible and are refusing to listen to any other ponit of view. Hardly a diplomatic stance.

We'll never know the full ins and outs; yes Bellamy has been in the wrong, but then so too has the club, and the actions of Bellamy have been replicated by a number of players in our squad yet this board has turned from "Bellamy to Bellend" again and quite frankly its complete hypocrasy and fuckwittery.

It really isn't.

There are no excuses for Bellamy's behaviour. None whatsoever.

He didn't need to do or say the things he has. We have a few other unhappy players yet they've somehow managed to refrain from high fiving opposition managers immediately following a defeat that rendered our entire season null and void. If Bellamy gave a shit about the fans or his team mates, he'd have been gutted. Instead he was thinking only of himself.

I don't think anyone is being too harsh on him. I'd feel exactly the same way towards any player. If Ade celebrates with Ferguson following a derby defeat, I'll want him out. Should Silva do a lap of honour on our exit from a cup, I'd want him gone too.

Maybe, just maybe, I'd be willing to cut the guy some slack if he was 10 years younger, fully fit and a definite 'must start' but to be frank, Bellamy just isn't worth defending. He's made a career out of being a stubborn minded moron, it's hindered him from day one and whilst it's tragic to see him end his last chance in the top flight, it isn't entirely surprising.

daveb45 said:
strongbowholic said:
I don't hate you DD; I quite enjoy reading your posts. However, I'd love to know (as a manager myself and always looking to learn) how you would manage the Bellamy situation as per my hypothetical a little earlier on?

-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:04 pm --

Rag alert.

oh the usual response the reason i stopped coming on this site years ago was because when ever you are not a sheep and following what the others say you must be a rag, funny i think those that give the rag response need to look in a mirror maybe they will have a red face !! I suppose that if you do not o to see city on aregular basis you must be a rag. Just one word baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ooooooooooooo! This one's a keeper!

:-x

Haha... still not reading what people are saying and jumping head over heels to get a response in.

You have a point with what you're saying, as do people who don't have the same views as you... You're dictating because you refuse to acknowledge anyone else's opinion that is different to yours.

If that's the way you see it, then thats quite worrying.

I am acknowledging your opinion - I just dont agree with it.

You said the club is at fault for the Bellamy situation. Could you explain why this is ? Like I said some people will argue Black is White. You seem to back Bellamy but like others you cant really offer any justification for his actions aside from Hearsay like "The club has handled it badly" or "Poor man management form the manager"

Many of us are basing our displeasure and dislke for Bellamy on his actions - things he has been proven to have done wrong. You dont seem to have anything to back up his defence. Hence - indefensible.

To me you seem to ignore arguments you dont have an answer for. Then say people are dictating to you if they dont agree with what you are saying. Thats my take on it anyway.

We often have threads on here about Israel. There are usually a number of posters who believe there is only black & white and that one side is 100% right and the other is 100% wrong. In fact the real truth lies somewhere in the middle and I suspect this may well be the case here.

As a few have said, it's generally understood that Mancini's position was not made clear until very late in the season. Not only that, a number of senior player were assured he wouldn't be here this season. Then they were told he was. If that's the way it happened then the club got that wrong in my opinion.

I don't think there's much doubt or argument that Bellamy was strongly pro-Hughes and therefore it's a fair assumption that he was upset by Hughes' sacking. You can't always like or get on with the people you work for so I don't necessarily see it as a problem that Bellamy doesn't like Mancini. But he should be showing some respect. We also don't know ehat has really gone on betwen them but these things are so often about one person's perception of what the other has or hasn't done or said.

I was in a situation where a senior executive took an off-the-cuff comment I made (which I thought was innocuous) and stewed over it for more than a year before I found out. By then our relationship had broken down beyond saving whereas a quiet word from her at the time could easily have stopped that. The point is that there are ways of dealing with personality problems, some of which are mature and adult and some that aren't.

It seems to me that maybe both parties have been too pig-headed to see this. Even if Bellamy can't get on with Mancini and doesn't feel he can play for him, then he should say "Look boss, it's not working so why not just let me go and, whatever I think about you, I'll toe the line in public."

And maybe Mancini should have said "Look Craig, we ain't ever going to be bosom buddies and you can be a complete arsehole sometimes but you're a good player and I want you in my squad. If you're happy with that then all I ask is you give your best and toe the line. If you have any problems come to me not the press. But if you really can't do that then we'll look at alternatives."

I'm so fuckin' disappointed. Our best players do not deserve such treatment. It's a shame!

Prestwich_Blue said:
We often have threads on here about Israel. There are usually a number of posters who believe there is only black & white and that one side is 100% right and the other is 100% wrong. In fact the real truth lies somewhere in the middle and I suspect this may well be the case here.

As a few have said, it's generally understood that Mancini's position was not made clear until very late in the season. Not only that, a number of senior player were assured he wouldn't be here this season. Then they were told he was. If that's the way it happened then the club got that wrong in my opinion.

I don't think there's much doubt or argument that Bellamy was strongly pro-Hughes and therefore it's a fair assumption that he was upset by Hughes' sacking. You can't always like or get on with the people you work for so I don't necessarily see it as a problem that Bellamy doesn't like Mancini. But he should be showing some respect. We also don't know ehat has really gone on betwen them but these things are so often about one person's perception of what the other has or hasn't done or said.

I was in a situation where a senior executive took an off-the-cuff comment I made (which I thought was innocuous) and stewed over it for more than a year before I found out. By then our relationship had broken down beyond saving whereas a quiet word from her at the time could easily have stopped that. The point is that there are ways of dealing with personality problems, some of which are mature and adult and some that aren't.

It seems to me that maybe both parties have been too pig-headed to see this. Even if Bellamy can't get on with Mancini and doesn't feel he can play for him, then he should say "Look boss, it's not working so why not just let me go and, whatever I think about you, I'll toe the line in public."

And maybe Mancini should have said "Look Craig, we ain't ever going to be bosom buddies and you can be a complete arsehole sometimes but you're a good player and I want you in my squad. If you're happy with that then all I ask is you give your best and toe the line. If you have any problems come to me not the press. But if you really can't do that then we'll look at alternatives."

Absolutely fantastic post.

How do you know Mancini didnt do this ? Hes obviously up for being pragmatic he doesnt get on with Tevez it would seem yet he made him captain.

Bellamy has said Mancini hasnt spoken to him for 6 months - clearly lies as from the training reports we know that Mancini deals with and speaks to the players on a daily basis. If he lies about this how can we trust anything he says ?

In fairness it also tends to wind people up when the major issues are skirted around and ignored - ie Bellamy terrible behaviour and attitude.

Prestwich_Blue said:

lol. well, there's a point in there somewhere about communication that I agree with.

but it wasn't one comment that's irritated the bosses and mancini, it's a catalogue of incidents and behaviours. so it's really an absurd comparison.

like pretending Craig is just A N Other reasonable human being who you can just talk to and he'll be fine.

alera said:
I am acknowledging your opinion - I just dont agree with it.

You said the club is at fault for the Bellamy situation. Could you explain why this is ? Like I said some people will argue Black is White. You seem to back Bellamy but like others you cant really offer any justification for his actions aside from Hearsay like "The club has handled it badly" or "Poor man management form the manager"

Many of us are basing our displeasure and dislke for Bellamy on his actions - things he has been proven to have done wrong. You dont seem to have anything to back up his defence. Hence - indefensible.

To me you seem to ignore arguments you dont have an answer for. Then say people are dictating to you if they dont agree with what you are saying. Thats my take on it anyway.

No i didn't, i haven't said any of that... i've actually said both sides could have handled themselves better.

Your well into the double figures now of quoting me and telling me i've said things i haven't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.