Bellamy's been banned from the club

leighton said:
cityjo said:
mancini taking no shit......other gobby n greedy players please take note...if you dont like what is happening at mcfc or dont like fighting for your place...please fuck off and close the door behind you....well done mancini the bluemoon is risin' :) ....bobby mancs blue n white army :))

Thats bullshit. Bellers and Ireland would always fight for there places in the team if they were given a chance to do so. I would rather have a gobby player than someone who would just sit on the sidelines and be happy with it. On the team now we have YES men but in every team you need the odd wildcard.

You look at other managers like in every job you aint going to get on with every player but if they preform to a high standard you keep hold of them and play them. Look at Fergie he fell out with a number of his players over the years but still played them in his team its finding the right balance of manager and friend.

I'm sorry mate but that is bollocks. At the scum they all know who the boss is and what will hapen if they cross him - they will be shipped out just like Stam and Keane to name two.

I don't think Bobby wants or needs to be friends will all his players. I don't even think he is arsed that players say they will leave if they aren't played (both Hart and Given said words to this effect last week). What he won't put up with is players trying to undermine him and like fbloke said in another thread - nothing but the very best with ultra professionalism will do from now on in which pleases me no end.

GStar said:
Awfull, awfull management if true (and thats a big IF).

This board really is a crock of shit at times... fickle bunch we have.

All we've seen so far is Bellamy saying he wants to stay and fight for his place but it he's been told he won't be in the 25.

Cue BM, who defended him to the hilt last season, all coming out of the woodwork saying he's always been disruptive and our club is great for treating our player this way.

As bad as the pundits and red tops we all slag... total fuckwittery.

The guy is scum.

Wanking Redknapp off was the final straw. Not arsed if he played well in 6 games or so last season or that could run really quickly and his obnoxious attitude which apparently proved he had 'passion'.

It's not fickle, I like you mate but if you were celebrating with Spurs fans after they beat us then I'd think you were a bit of a nob.

I'm sad that its ended up like this. I had my doubts like alot when we signed him, but I've become a big fan of him. The way he turned around all the doubters (anyone remember the "don't worry City fans, atleast you have Craig Bellamy" headline when we failed to land Kaka?) and made himself the joint best player last season, despite the big signings and his dodgy knees, is a credit to his determination, and his ability.

I'm not taking sides in this at all. I'm in Camp Manchester City, not Camp Mancini or Camp Bellamy, and if getting rid of him is the best thing for the club, then it must be done. Anyway, thanks Craig, I'll never forget your performance at OT, particularly the dumbstruck look on Rio's face when the third goal went in. Good luck.

zeven said:
GStar said:

All we've seen so far is Bellamy saying he wants to stay and fight for his place but it he's been told he won't be in the 25.

Cue BM, who defended him to the hilt last season, all coming out of the woodwork saying he's always been disruptive and our club is great for treating our player this way.

You really take every oppertunity to slag our manager off dont you? :) hehe

at least you can say he is consistant :=)

mancityscot said:
Actually come to think of it, bellamy did state midweek he wanted to play for city, and that he enjoyed playing for city. So what went wrong to cause all of this?

He slagged the manager off and lied in the process.

He's also the wrong side of 30 and just an average player in all truth just fans love him because they misinterpret his violence and anger as passion and commitment.

zeven said:
GStar said:

Haha, you've caught me in a bad light, you've stumbled across two of the main areas where i disagree with Mancini.

I just think Bellamy, if he's going to be sold fine. If he's no longer in the managers plans, fine.

But was wanting a personal fitness regime to keep his playing at his optimum really that bad?

Was accusing him of shouting something about Mancini, which was never proved really that bad?

Was answering questions about his future, stating he liked playing for City, wanted to stay and fight but had been told he wasn't part of the plans really being disruptive?

No more so than Tevez has been, but we wouldn't dream of throwing him out by thr scruff of his neck.

The same with Ireland, he's not been producing, Mancini either doesn't fancy him or can't get the best out of him and then forces him out seemingly without too much negotiation.

The best managers get the best out of their players not give up on them at the first hurdle and force them out. Thats just what it feels like he's doing at the moment.

GStar said:
zeven said:

Haha, you've caught me in a bad light, you've stumbled across two of the main areas where i disagree with Mancini.

I just think Bellamy, if he's going to be sold fine. If he's no longer in the managers plans, fine.

But was wanting a personal fitness regime to keep his playing at his optimum really that bad?

Was accusing him of shouting something about Mancini, which was never proved really that bad?

Was answering questions about his future, stating he liked playing for City, wanted to stay and fight but had been told he wasn't part of the plans really being disruptive?

No more so than Tevez has been, but we wouldn't dream of throwing him out by thr scruff of his neck.

The same with Ireland, he's not been producing, Mancini either doesn't fancy him or can't get the best out of him and then forces him out seemingly without too much negotiation.

The best managers get the best out of their players not give up on them at the first hurdle and force them out. Thats just what it feels like he's doing at the moment.

Ireland hasn't be running his mouth off in the media and is probably why he is getting a decent send off from the majority of us...unlike Bellamy who has been nothing short of a prick this week.

Bellamy has always mouthed off in the media and always will.

He's played well for us and now he's becoming a prick...time to let go.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The guy is scum.

Wanking Redknapp off was the final straw. Not arsed if he played well in 6 games or so last season or that could run really quickly and his obnoxious attitude which apparently proved he had 'passion'.

It's not fickle, I like you mate but if you were celebrating with Spurs fans after they beat us then I'd think you were a bit of a nob.

Lets not twist things... he smiled and shook his hand.

The guy isn't scum, thats a pathetic thing to say, and his 'anger and violence' translated into goals at Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge, amongst many other places... i'm not sure he was shown a red card in his time here, so hardly a violent nutter the press would have you believe.

But then this isn't about me liking or disliking Bellamy, its about the actions and the attitude of our club and backroom staff.

We should have the happiest squad in the world, instead we have players falling over themselves to come out and speak badly about our club in public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.