Bellamy's been banned from the club

Chick Counterfly said:
leighton said:
Thats bullshit. Bellers and Ireland would always fight for there places in the team if they were given a chance to do so. I would rather have a gobby player than someone who would just sit on the sidelines and be happy with it. On the team now we have YES men but in every team you need the odd wildcard.

You look at other managers like in every job you aint going to get on with every player but if they preform to a high standard you keep hold of them and play them. Look at Fergie he fell out with a number of his players over the years but still played them in his team its finding the right balance of manager and friend.

Fergie? what are you talking about?

Stam. Van Nistelroy. Beckham. Three players who were absolutely the best in their position in the world, all of them at, or near their peak.

he shipped them out so fast their feet didn't touch the floor.

Beg to differ there, Fergie got 25 million for Beckham, and replaced him with the best player in the world - Ronaldo. That was good business. Stam had lost a yard of pace and was made to look a right donkey by Mickey Owen who tore him apart about 6 times in one game. Then Milan stuck a bid in and Fergie said yes please, and he bought Ferdinand who has been fairly solid eversince. RVN was 31-32 when sold to Madrid, not at his peak at all.

And Roy Keane would not have been shown the door if he was five years younger. No chance

mcfcliam said:
GStar said:
Haha, you've caught me in a bad light, you've stumbled across two of the main areas where i disagree with Mancini.

I just think Bellamy, if he's going to be sold fine. If he's no longer in the managers plans, fine.

But was wanting a personal fitness regime to keep his playing at his optimum really that bad?

Was accusing him of shouting something about Mancini, which was never proved really that bad?

Was answering questions about his future, stating he liked playing for City, wanted to stay and fight but had been told he wasn't part of the plans really being disruptive?

No more so than Tevez has been, but we wouldn't dream of throwing him out by thr scruff of his neck.

The same with Ireland, he's not been producing, Mancini either doesn't fancy him or can't get the best out of him and then forces him out seemingly without too much negotiation.

The best managers get the best out of their players not give up on them at the first hurdle and force them out. Thats just what it feels like he's doing at the moment.

Ireland hasn't be running his mouth off in the media and is probably he is getting a decent send off from the majority of us.

Bellamy has always mouthed off in the media and always will.

He's played well for us and now he's becoming a prick...time to let go.

Ireland had a go at Hughes. First he said he liked him and then he didn't.

God knows what he really meant.

mcfcliam said:
Ireland hasn't be running his mouth off in the media and is probably why he is getting a decent send off from the majority of us...unlike Bellamy who has been nothing short of a prick this week.

Bellamy has always mouthed off in the media and always will.

He's played well for us and now he's becoming a prick...time to let go.

I haven't seen an article where Bellamy hasn't been fair... the 6 month comment, i've no idea if thats true or not, neither does anyone else.

Other than that, he's only said good things about the club and has hardly lambasted the manager at every oppourtunity.

TheMightyQuinn said:
GStar said:
Awfull, awfull management if true (and thats a big IF).

This board really is a crock of shit at times... fickle bunch we have.

All we've seen so far is Bellamy saying he wants to stay and fight for his place but it he's been told he won't be in the 25.

Cue BM, who defended him to the hilt last season, all coming out of the woodwork saying he's always been disruptive and our club is great for treating our player this way.

As bad as the pundits and red tops we all slag... total fuckwittery.

The guy is scum.

Wanking Redknapp off was the final straw. Not arsed if he played well in 6 games or so last season or that could run really quickly and his obnoxious attitude which apparently proved he had 'passion'.

It's not fickle, I like you mate but if you were celebrating with Spurs fans after they beat us then I'd think you were a bit of a nob.

Spot on mate.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt when the rumours came out about him siding him with Moyes but when I got in from the Spurs game and saw THAT on the telly it was the end for me.

I was unwavering in my support for Bellamy up until that point but since then he's just got worse.

Joey Barton had 'passion' as well. Didn't stop him being a c*nt though.

Fergie's given up on a number of players like Forlan, who went on to great individual success. Benitez gave up on Robbie Keane and fucked over Xabi Alonso, Mourinho didn't have faith in several players like Crespo and the like, so really Mancini putting Bellamy in his place is a good thing and about time.

The guy is scum.

Wanking Redknapp off was the final straw. Not arsed if he played well in 6 games or so last season or that could run really quickly and his obnoxious attitude which apparently proved he had 'passion'.

It's not fickle, I like you mate but if you were celebrating with Spurs fans after they beat us then I'd think you were a bit of a nob.

THis. He is scum. Hes a vile nasty little shit of a man. Hes caused big trouble at every club he has ever played for. He has had many clubs and it always ends the same. Bellamy causing a shit load of problems and leaving in shame.

You ask Newcastle and West HAm fans what they think of Bellamy.

Hes poision, massively disruptive influence. Well done for Mancini and the club for telling him to fuck off, totally the way to handle it.

Having a good laugh with the opposition manager after they knocked us out of the top 4. Really funny that fucking hilarious.

Those sticking up for him its a fucking joke. But then thousands of people called Raul Moat a hero on Facebook so nothing surprises me

alera said:
The guy is scum.

THis. He is scum. Hes a vile nasty little shit of a man. Hes casued big trouble at every club he has ever played for. He has had many clubs and it always ends the same. Bellamy casuing a shit load of problems and leaving in shame. You ask Newcastle and West HAm fans what they thing of Bellamy.

Hes poision massively disruptive influence. Having a good laugh with the opposition manager after they knocked us out of the top 4. Really funny that fuckking hilarious.

Those sticking up for him its a fucking joke. But then thousands of people called Raul Moat a hero FFS.

So now Bellamy is scum?????

FFS.

r.soleofsalford said:
mackenzie said:
No. I would never take a players side over the Club I have loved for 40 years.

However, things recently that I have heard lead me to believe that City are quite capable of being two faced twats.

burn her she`s a witch

I've always found zeven to be quite balanced actually.

GStar said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The guy is scum.

Lets not twist things... he smiled and shook his hand.

The guy isn't scum, thats a pathetic thing to say, and his 'anger and violence' translated into goals at Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge, amongst many other places... i'm not sure he was shown a red card in his time here, so hardly a violent nutter the press would have you believe.

But then this isn't about me liking or disliking Bellamy, its about the actions and the attitude of our club and backroom staff.

We should have the happiest squad in the world, instead we have players falling over themselves to come out and speak badly about our club in public.

"smiled and shook his hand"....whilst not factually incorrect, that really doesn't paint the full picture.

Bellamy knew what he was doing and thought he'd be playing for Redknapp now. The fact that deal hasn't come off has led to this week's desperation tactics.

I told people he wasn't a c*nt. Unfortunately, I've given those doubters the chance to rightly tell me I was wrong. No wonder I'm fucked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.