Bellamy's been banned from the club

TheMightyQuinn said:
mackenzie said:
So now Bellamy is scum?????

FFS.

What do you think he thought of you Mac as he ran to Harry to celebrate our defeat? He thought you were less than the shit on his shoes at that moment.

Did he?

Who knows why people do things.

I prefer to think of how players behave on the pitch.

But that is just me I guess.

alera said:
Having a good laugh and joke with the opposition manager after they knocked us out of the top 4. Really funny that fucking hilarious.

Some people really will try and defend the indefensible. There are even pictures of him doing it on this forum. in front of fans and the press.

Excellent post. He was great for us for quite a bit of last season but after the spurs game that was it for me.

Why do some people want to excuse this little wankstain??
Craig the club is bigger than you NOT the other way around. Now fuck off to that third world country you call home. Tosser.

jeffmr2 said:
Why are most prepared to accept this story is correct,i was under the impression all media stories regarding city are a load of shit.
Arguably our best player last year,doesnt deserve to be slated like this.

Agenda's. Plain and simple.

Take what suits as gospel and bemoan the rest as 'conspiracy.

Turn anyone that disagrees with you into the equivalent of an Al Quaeda extremist and repeat.

Its the cycle of any thread of 10 pages it seems.

mackenzie said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
What do you think he thought of you Mac as he ran to Harry to celebrate our defeat? He thought you were less than the shit on his shoes at that moment.

Did he?

He wasn't that good Mac!

We've lost much better talent than him and lived to tell the tale. Fuck, Ireland is 10x the player Bellamy is and he's going any day now, I'll save my tears for a man who deserves them and not this guy.

For every game in which he was great there was another where he did nothing at all. Winning the ball back after you've lost it (everytime) doesn't make you brilliant, it just means you should learn to keep the ball.

Fuck him Mac, he shat all over you when he did what he did, he doesn't deserve your support.

GStar said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He could have done it in private and I'd have been fine with it.

He did it in front of us to prove a point. He rubbed our faces in our own shit and then fucking laughed about it. At that moment he proved who/what is important to him and the answer was 'CRAIG BELLAMY' he could give less than a fuck for us lot.

Haha wow... infact you're right, he waited until the camrea was on him and Harry and then took his cue.

He wanted the fans to know the club he'd had his best ever season for should have salt rubbed in their wounds... he just wanted to piss people off.

Snide, manipulative bastard.

Errrrrrr, he did it moments after the final whistle when there was a camera with a big red light on in front of Redknapp.

I know you were being 'ironic' but everything you wrote has substance.

Kinky by name said:
all other boards for all other clubs are in the dead zone - us, in the early hours of Monday morning with work facing most of us, are chewing each other's nuts off... only City can do this

Good innit?

Did he?

Agenda's. Plain and simple.

Take what suits as gospel and bemoan the rest as 'conspiracy.

Turn anyone that disagrees with you into the equivalent of an Al Quaeda extremist and repeat.

Its the cycle of any thread of 10 pages it seems.

He was on the pitch. Celebrating with the opposition manager after they knocked us out of the champions league spot.

I Love the way people are trying to make out this never happened despite there being pictures of it on this forum and it being well document by fans and the press that saw it.

What about him running off his mouth in the press creating a press shit storm a few days before the season kicked off. Lying about mancini, agitating for a transfer to one of our major competitors in the league.

What about all his interviews last season slagging off the club for sacking Hughes ?
What about all the trouble he caused with Moyes and Mancini in the tunnel siding with Moyes over Mancini basically shouting that mancini was a prick. I suppose this is all press bollocks ?.

Bellamy is a fucking cock. FACT. You have to question why any city fan would stick up for this guy after what hes done.

mackenzie said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Did he?

Well, most people would agree, within reason. But there comes a point when repeated ff-pitch misdemeanors outweigh that, surely? When someone's influence on the hierarchy, the group and general discipline is so malicious that they must leave no matter their on pitch contribution?

Well we're way past that point with Bellamy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.