BELLERS v ROBBIE

Cheltblue said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Performances like what??....... "we won 2-0 with Robinho in the team!!" ......in the post match interview with the manager he said "Robinho was coming back to full match fitness after injury." good enough for me, starting to think we got beat yesterday the way you lot go on.

Cus we're discussing ONE player (not the team, performance, result and the many other plusses which have been discussed on almost every other thread, and rightly so) on a discussion forum?

Ah, someone got my initial intention! I don't have to big up Bellers, he does it on the pitch week in week out. But Robbie...??

How long does it take for someone to become match fit and find his confidence...it seems the gretaest players with the biggest wage bill take a little longer...ah, bless

would we have won without Robbie...???...er...Would we have won wothout Shay...???...er...!!!

Now that's a differnet kettle of fish

bellers every day of the week. robinho is a lazy, overpayed, spoilt little brat who needs a woman slap.

Sell him and be rid!!!! Give a youth player a crack, at least you will get a little heart from him and less of that pre madonna I do what I like shit that you get from that over paid waste of time.

I mean, lets be honest. Whats the point in having a player who doesn't like to play away from home and who dosn't like to play in bad weather.

Yesterday he was CRAP and don't tell me its because of his injury and being out for 3 months because he was crap way before that.

He has no heart for our club so lets be rid.

PS. the way he played yesterday he wouldn't get a game with Halifax Town.

PMSL at this thread. Bellamy better than Robinho my arse. He's not even better than Petrov imo. If Bellamy and Robinho became available for clubs to buy tomorrow, which would command the larger fee? Which of the two would have the major clubs in Europe interested? He's a good player no doubt, but the Welsh Messi? I don't think so.

hgblue said:
PMSL at this thread. Bellamy better than Robinho my arse. He's not even better than Petrov imo. If Bellamy and Robinho became available for clubs to buy tomorrow, which would command the larger fee? Which of the two would have the major clubs in Europe interested? He's a good player no doubt, but the Welsh Messi? I don't think so.

The only problem Bellers may have with commanding a higher fee on current form is his nationality.

moomba said:
Robinho isn't on form, probably still not fully fit.
If he wants to stay and we can get him back to his best he'll be a real asset to the club again.

He's never going to be a 110% type player, or a defensive giant. Personally I don't think it's essential that all 11 players are.

We're not necessarily in a straight Robinho v Bellamy situation either.
I'm sorry, but thats just wrong. Every player needs to give 100%.

Now I'm not saying that Robinho should be constantly getting back to defend, I'm saying that if all he wants to do is attack, then he should be putting 100% into attacking, into breaking forward, moving into space, picking out passes etc.

Players like Kaka, Messi and Ronaldo don't track back, but when they go forward they make things happen, and have defenders flapping. Robinho hasn't done that for a while.

The price tag they would command is not really relative though.The Welsh Messi?Well Robinho is not fit to lace Messi's boots either.Be interesting to see just how many clubs would actually come in for Robinho.Tell you one thing I know which one more Premier League teams would rather have in their team,and who would also get a place in the utd and Chelsea team.

personally iv give up on robinio now the guy lacks the passion all top players must have he's been mostly shite for the last 12 months now
presumably he didnt show enough passion at real madrid either or they wudnt av sold himso if he carnt show it at the biggest club in the world he aint gonna show it here.

Craig said:
The price tag they would command is not really relative though.The Welsh Messi?Well Robinho is not fit to lace Messi's boots either.Be interesting to see just how many clubs would actually come in for Robinho.Tell you one thing I know which one more Premier League teams would rather have in their team,and who would also get a place in the utd and Chelsea team.

It is relative to the fact that one of them is a world class player and the other is a footballing nomad who has won bugger all throughout his career. Think you'll find Barcelona have been in for one of them. Care to guess which one? I'll give you a clue, it's the current Brazillian international who has already played for Real Madrid.

hgblue said:
Craig said:

It is relative to the fact that one of them is a world class player and the other is a footballing nomad who has won bugger all throughout his career. Think you'll find Barcelona have been in for one of them. Care to guess which one? I'll give you a clue, it's the current Brazillian international who has already played for Real Madrid.
So, at the moment, you'd have Robinho in the team ahead of Bellamy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.