Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any substance to why this has reared it’s head again or just the usual internet shite?
About to ask the same thing.

The rumours about him ended last season and not heard any mention until the last 24 hours.He has regressed this season especially since Christmas.
Just hope this is nonsense,and it's Leicester just trying to put it out there he is available.

Never rated him, so it’s a big no from me and especially for that kind of money.

Don’t Leicester fans think he is absolute wank? And they watch him every week.

No, they absolutely do not.

Just been reading through their Chilwell thread on their forum and there's quite a bit of debate being had.

Some of them are saying he's not all that but not one of them has said he's "absolute wank". The ones who clearly want him gone are those who expect to make a yearly sale of one of their key players, know they'll get a very high fee for him and are already spending the money in their heads on their ideal replacement.

There are also plenty of Leicester supporters recognising his contribution to the team over the last few years. They're not pretending he's the perfect player (crossing is apparently not something he excels at, for instance) but they're also highlighting what is making him a sought after player like his composure on the ball, solid passing and his willingness to take people on. I don't even see many of them criticising his defending, just some pointing out that he's been targeted a couple of times against the best teams like us and Liverpool but I think that goes with the territory of being a fullback.

All in all, I get the impression that their supporters are pretty similar to ours in that:

"As soon as there’s a slight sniff of a player wanting to leave, the pitchforks come out. Love it."

Supporters are fickle and I can guarantee that if he gave an interview saying he wanted to stay at Leicester for life and one day wear the armband then the praise for him would be almost unanimous.

Anyway, I'm indifferent. I've only watched Leicester a handful of times this season outside of our games against them and I can't say I was going out of my way to pay attention to him in particular.

I'm not usually arsed about price tags but we know Leicester will always wrong every penny out of their assets and fair play to them for it. The rumoured fees look pretty severe and I don't see how it wouldn't put a dent in either our or Chelsea's other transfer plans.

About to ask the same thing.

The rumours about him ended last season and not heard any mention until the last 24 hours.He has regressed this season especially since Christmas.
Just hope this is nonsense,and it's Leicester just trying to put it out there he is available.

Some on Facebook apparently said we negotiating to get him personally think it’s bullshit and Leicester want to pocket Another big money sell

Just a thought, it appeared that hw was nailed on for Chelsea, we have agreed the deal for Ake so maybe Chelsea are looking to use their clause with Bourmouth and so we have made moves for Chillwell to warn them off Ake.

Just a thought, it appeared that hw was nailed on for Chelsea, we have agreed the deal for Ake so maybe Chelsea are looking to use their clause with Bourmouth and so we have made moves for Chillwell to warn them off Ake.
LOL that's some conspiracy theory.

Don't think Chelsea want him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.