Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know the price will be close to 70m and he's nowhere near worth it. It'll be the first time we'll have inflated the market to such an extent. He's literally an average LB that has no standout abilities.

how do we know the price will be £70m though? we dont seem to be wanting to spend that on a CB so cant see it being that high? Plus there may be something in the deal that has stones or angelino in the deal? Until it happens or not and the figures come out then its happy days imo if it happens because it improves a big problem that we have had the last couple of years in the team.

I don't think we need him. He's no better than Mendy, and Cancelo has looked good at left back recently, plus Ake could play there if we actually sign him.

46ey.gif

how do we know the price will be £70m though? we dont seem to be wanting to spend that on a CB so cant see it being that high? Plus there may be something in the deal that has stones or angelino in the deal? Until it happens or not and the figures come out then its happy days imo if it happens because it improves a big problem that we have had the last couple of years in the team.
Watching Mahrez tearing this dude a new arsehole earlier in the season, I think Angelino could teach him about the art of defending, and that says it all!

Says it all that all people talk about is one game when Mahrez tore him apart. I guess Ramos is shit because Messi scored a hat trick past him or how about when Bony scored two and dominated Kompany.

Couldn't give two fucks about the price, the piss is already boiled. Make it 100mil whilst the rest of the world is scrambling to make loan and swap deals. Show the footballing world just how strong we are.

LB is an issue. Let's address it.

It's the price Leicester have set and Leicester are pretty good sticking to it. Regardless, I just think he's a very average LB and one that Leicester fans don't seem particularly upset about losing. We don't need to take another ridiculously expensive gamble at LB, if he is 70m it can't be anything other than a bad deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.