Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says it all that all people talk about is one game when Mahrez tore him apart. I guess Ramos is shit because Messi scored a hat trick past him or how about when Bony scored two and dominated Kompany.

Couldn't give two fucks about the price, the piss is already boiled. Make it 100mil whilst the rest of the world is scrambling to make loan and swap deals. Show the footballing world just how strong we are.

LB is an issue. Let's address it.

It's not that one game, we've all seen Leicester play regularly and he is so mediocre. The price matters because it's not healthy for the ecosystem of the game to distort a market to such an extent. He'd be the most expensive fullback in history by a long way with absolutely no credentials to back it up. No appearances in the TOTS, no CL experience, no individual accolades to note.

And we don't need it. We won back to back PLs with Delph and Zinchenko. Our issue is about defensive shape. We're not going to gain anymore points by having Chillwell as opposed to Mendy or Angelino.

UncomfortableDampArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif

70Mill you got to be having a laugh, prefer to get this dude back

I feel like he doesn’t have the pace or ability 1v1 to defend in a team like ours. Our defenders defend large spaces. He looks a liability when exposed, but our defenders are regularly exposed and have to be able to deal with it. Hope I’m wrong.

70 M would be a shambles. He's far better than Mendy defensively but he's not 70 M. 40 at best, same as Ake.
40M in today's world is still crazy, 20m tops.

And IF we pay 70m, what is his contract going to be?? huge and far too much.

I fear Wayne Bridge and Danny Mills syndrome.

Worries me that fans of his current club aren’t really bothered if he is sold. I work with a Leicester fan who doesn’t rate him and had a little look on foxes talk forum to see what they think of his potential sale and they seem mostly to be ok with the sale with a number of them recommending quite a few different upgrades to him. I think Cancelo has looked decent at LB for us though to be fair so would see how he performs in the remaining games first before we do anything. On another note they absolutely love Soyuncu who I would take over Koulibaly if we are after another CB.

Worries me that fans of his current club aren’t really bothered if he is sold. I work with a Leicester fan who doesn’t rate him and had a little look on foxes talk forum to see what they think of his potential sale and they seem mostly to be ok with the sale with a number of them recommending quite a few different upgrades to him. I think Cancelo has looked decent at LB for us though to be fair so would see how he performs in the remaining games first before we do anything. On another note they absolutely love Soyuncu who I would take over Koulibaly if we are after another CB.
I noticed Soyuncu was one of the top ten fastest player this season. It would be funny if we put a bid in for him as it would seriously piss off these Hateful 8 members.

Says it all that all people talk about is one game when Mahrez tore him apart. I guess Ramos is shit because Messi scored a hat trick past him or how about when Bony scored two and dominated Kompany.

Couldn't give two fucks about the price, the piss is already boiled. Make it 100mil whilst the rest of the world is scrambling to make loan and swap deals. Show the footballing world just how strong we are.

LB is an issue. Let's address it.
Don’t Leicester fans think he is absolute wank? And they watch him every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.