Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Rose`s performance for England showed us that Chilwell is decent and their are a lot of people who believe Pep can improve him, which he can but what would he do for Sessegnon at half the price who is faster and far better going forward?

well Rose`s performance for England showed us that Chilwell is decent and their are a lot of people who believe Pep can improve him, which he can but what would he do for Sessegnon at half the price who is faster and far better going forward?

Think Sessegnon is more of a winger no?

Not for me, he'd be an expensive bench warmer like Mahrez as I can't see Pep binning Mendy certainly not before the end of next season. Also IMO he's just not good enough, that could of course change working with better players & Pep.

I've mentioned Sessegnon before. Hes probably available for a cheaper price due to the fact Fulham have gone.

I remember Jack Pitt Brooke saying we've watched the guy over 50 times and he seems much more talented than Chilwell. Obviously he's not had a great season, but Fulham themselves have been garbage due to constant changes of style and personnel

I've mentioned Sessegnon before. Hes probably available for a cheaper price due to the fact Fulham have gone.

I remember Jack Pitt Brooke saying we've watched the guy over 50 times and he seems much more talented than Chilwell. Obviously he's not had a great season, but Fulham themselves have been garbage due to constant changes of style and personnel
Sessegnon is probably a good shout, Fulham going down & would probably want to cash in while his stock is still pretty high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.