Benat

He is the perfect player for us. His passing is beautiful, and he can dictate games for us. Spanish players are tearing up the PL, and I know this guy would come over here and be a star. If we get him and Isco, we are set. We need a deep-lying playmaker, and this man can do just that. I think he would be as good as Luka Modric was back when he was with Spuds, and he could be even better.

SIGN HIM UP!!!

oasismcfc10 said:
He is the perfect player for us. His passing is beautiful, and he can dictate games for us. Spanish players are tearing up the PL, and I know this guy would come over here and be a star. If we get him and Isco, we are set. We need a deep-lying playmaker, and this man can do just that. I think he would be as good as Luka Modric was back when he was with Spuds, and he could be even better.

SIGN HIM UP!!!

Hi Benat's agent.

MCC said:
oasismcfc10 said:

SIGN HIM UP!!!

Hi Benat's agent.
I wish I was his agent lol. If I was his agent, he'd already be in Manchester by now! I may come off like his agent, but I'm just telling you all about how wonderful this player is and would be for us.

I'd like us to sign him, but I do worry we'd be a bit lightweight in midfield.

There's a reason why so many people wanted us to sign De Rossi or Javi Martinez in the summer. We do need a ball winning midfielder in there. We had a world class tackler in De Jong, but he wasn't world class on the ball.

I see Benat more as an improved version of Barry. He's an incredible passer of the ball, great vision, super little player. I just feel we wouldn't have a real holding midfield player with Benat and Yaya playing. Every big team has one. Barca have Busquets, Madrid have Khedira, Bayern have Javi Martinez.

He looks alright, but the wank fest on this thread over him is vintage Transfer-Forum Global fandom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.