Benat

Txixi will not see a future of players like Milner in the squad. Might not be right but I doubt he sees Milner as the futur of our central midfield.

alky313 said:
Txixi will not see a future of players like Milner in the squad. Might not be right but I doubt he sees Milner as the futur of our central midfield.

probably not but he deserves the chance, he's good enough, who are you going to buy for the tough DM? Forget the Busquets of this world we won't spend over £20m on the lad or we would have got somebody in the summer, Garcia and Rodwell will also need shifting(though it won't happen).

Tevez City said:
Why can't we just stick with Barry/ Milner and Yaya/Nasri to cover the CM area ?

Beats me. I'd start Nasri in midfield next to a Barry/Garcia every day. The lad can really move the ball around.

kun said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
whats this guys style of play?
i just hope we get a deep lying playmaker.
this is pretty much him

-- Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:25 pm --

I would love to see Benat come in over January and the Summer alongside Isco, Toby Alderweireld and maybe a striker too
I am sure others must be thinking this too..Nasri has all the qualities to play the role of deep lying playmaker I reckon. Keeps possession better than most and can get up and down the pitch all day. While he's not a tough tackler he's very good defensively too and can pass a ball

alky313 said:
Tevez City said:
Why can't we just stick with Barry/ Milner and Yaya/Nasri to cover the CM area ?

Beats me. I'd start Nasri in midfield next to a Barry/Garcia every day. The lad can really move the ball around.
Mancini's decision, and like everyone else, we MUST stand by his decisions even if we believe we know more. I don't get this type of thinking, how does my support, from a guy who lives in California, help the team in any sort of way. Alternatively how does me not supporting hurt the team in any sort of way?

Betis, Manchester City accelerates Benat
11/29/2012 22:45 by Marco Frattino article read 510 times
© photo by Alterphotos / Image Sport

Author of an excellent season with the shirt of Betis, continue the rumors they want Beñat Etxebarria (25) away from Spain. The midfielder Iberian like in England, and this - shows the header El Correo de Andalucía - Manchester City would be willing to anticipate the competition advancing an important offering to the Andalusian club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtuttomercato%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DUFZ%26tbo%3Dd%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=jOu3UMuFJurJ0QXk6IDwDQ&ved=0CDYQ7gEwAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... CDYQ7gEwAA</a>

"Hes here, Hes there, hes fooking everywhere, Beñat Etxtebarria!" ok now just sign him up!

Really like the look of this guy, thought he played well v Madrid last week and took his goal well.

Has a great passing range and keeps the ball very well, defensively he looks OK as well although I haven't seen enough games to give a proper opinion. Will try and watch as many Betis games as I can now though.

--------Aguero-------
Silva----Yaya----Nasri
----Benat----Barry----

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.