Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy is fucked isn't he! I can't see him playing much with what's left.
Is it his operated knee or his other knee that's goosed?
We need a left back in the summer, first priority. Benjy is going to have to be back up.

We need a left back in the summer, first priority. Benjy is going to have to be back up.

Both knees have been operated on since he's been here.

it was a laugh at the start ,the shark team stuff and his Instagram stuff but it's wearing a little fucking thin now your here to play for city you tit sort yourself out and knuckle down like your team mates

If he's not fit to train, does it really matter where he is and what he is doing as long as he is looking after his injury and not doing stupid stuff.

If I was in his position I'd probably be travelling too. Being injured must be a killer for a footballer.

Exactly this now. I'd probably try and sell Delph and Zinch and get a new 1st choice LB in, Mendy can then take as long as is necessary to recover so that eventually he'll either become useful or sellable. Laporte and Danilo provide adequate cover for the new LB.

So, Left Back and Defensive Midfielder and we're sorted in the summer

I'm not sure there was even enough time between the 2 posts for him to fly from Barcelona to Hong Kong.

If he's not fit to train, does it really matter where he is and what he is doing as long as he is looking after his injury and not doing stupid stuff.

If I was in his position I'd probably be travelling too. Being injured must be a killer for a footballer.

Did you see the presser? If it's a joke then Pep is not finding it funny.

He needs to stop with the attention seeking.

Gundogan went all over the place on his year off. Staying in Manchester doing nothing isn't going to help anything, and any physiotherapy can be done anywhere in the world - like we saw when Kompany took a club physio to LA for a few weeks while he rehabbed there one season.

People just get upset because it's Mendy.

Did you see the presser? If it's a joke then Pep is not finding it funny.

He would probably have been angry at Mendy if he'd gone to Hong Kong. As soon as he realises he didn't go, there's no reason to be angry just because some journalists have jumped at a tiny thing on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.