Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems as if we're definitely going to buy a new leftback in the summer but I'd be very surprised if Mendy didn't get another year as well. Our boys in the front office aren't exactly the best sellers of assets, and Mendy's stock has to be just about rock bottom right now. There's no way we get someone to give us a decent fee and take his wages after him not having played for two years.

If he's not fit to train, does it really matter where he is and what he is doing as long as he is looking after his injury and not doing stupid stuff.

If I was in his position I'd probably be travelling too. Being injured must be a killer for a footballer.
Travelling is the worst thing he can do for a knee injury with pressure in a plane making it swell,no reason he can't stay at home or in france and stay put,joke or not he has embarassed pep today

Travelling is the worst thing he can do for a knee injury with pressure in a plane making it swell,no reason he can't stay at home or in france and stay put,joke or not he has embarassed pep today
What if he got the Eurostar, would that be OK?

He would probably have been angry at Mendy if he'd gone to Hong Kong. As soon as he realises he didn't go, there's no reason to be angry just because some journalists have jumped at a tiny thing on social media.

I think he will be angry. Chelsea is an important game and he won't want any distractions even if it's pissing about on social media...again.

He would probably have been angry at Mendy if he'd gone to Hong Kong. As soon as he realises he didn't go, there's no reason to be angry just because some journalists have jumped at a tiny thing on social media.
Our man just wrapped up a live instagram from what definitely looked like Hong Kong. So I'm not sure about that.

Bullshit. The club obviously gave him permission to fly to Paris & Barcelona as that's where pep thought he was, so they obviously don't think it's an issue for him to be flying.

Our man just wrapped up a live instagram from what definitely looked like Hong Kong. So I'm not sure about that.
No he didn't, he posted an instagram story from a taxi with the label "Hong Kong airport".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.