Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca for operations and treatments and france to go home,very different to flying all over the place for fun

But those are the only places he's fucking been! The club also sent him to the Superbowl last year, and Gundogan to Turkey and New York, so apparently the club doesn't have a "taking planes makes your knee explode" policy.

But those are the only places he's fucking been! The club also sent him to the Superbowl last year, and Gundogan to Turkey and New York, so apparently the club doesn't have a "taking planes makes your knee explode" policy.

The arsing about and attention seeking putting Pep in that position is the issue. Why post it?

I think he has been to the states amongst other places in the last 2 yrs

Yeah, sent there by the club amongst other visits. Like Gundogan, and Kompany.

So club policy clearly isn't "planes make your knee explode again".

The arsing about and attention seeking putting Pep in that position is the issue. Why post it?

Why post anything on social media ever? Why does Pep have a twitter account?

The club love his social media stunts. They post it all on twitter, they sell #SharkTeam shrits, and they certainly love the boost in image rights they get from having high profile players.

So they can't turn around and have a go at him because he jokingly posted on social media and some journalists went mental.

Mendy's knee is injured, through no fault of his own. Why is it half this forum seem to a) blame him for it, or b) want him to live like some self-flagellating monk for the 9 months he's out?

I will be staggered if we don't buy the left back from Leicester. Sorry but for me Mendy is not a City type player.

Lets not forget his first injury was from his own ridiculous tackle.

He is annoying and a distraction.

Why post anything on social media ever? Why does Pep have a twitter account?

The club love his social media stunts. They post it all on twitter, they sell #SharkTeam shrits, and they certainly love the boost in image rights they get from having high profile players.

So they can't turn around and have a go at him because he jokingly posted on social media and some journalists went mental.

Mendy's knee is injured, through no fault of his own. Why is it half this forum seem to a) blame him for it, or b) want him to live like some self-flagellating monk for the 9 months he's out?

I don't expect any of that but it's clear Pep is losing patience after Mendy went to watch a boxing event unauthorised. To then pretend he's done it again is acting like a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.