Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the nonsense on that twitter page. People are going on like if he stopped acting the goat he would be fit enough to be playing.

I think it's more don't take the piss out of your boss in public even if unintended.

I would think so.look i'm fed up with him,swanning about accepting titles he has not earned and playing the fool like he is enjoying the attention
We agree Karen! He needs to keep his head low, these injuries are not his fault but it doesn't look good when all you do is play the joker even when you hardly play for the club that pays you a fortune.

No he didn't, he posted an instagram story from a taxi with the label "Hong Kong airport".
He did, because I watched it. He was live broadcasting from somewhere, separate from the Instagram story.

I actually prefer to believe that the 23 hours and 58 minutes of the rest of the day he's actually spending not on social media should count for more than the 2 minutes he is on it.

He could be working extremely hard on his recovery for all you know, it's just you don't see that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.