Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did he have surgery Karen?
A while ago but my first point was flying is not good for knee injuries,in fact any injury in a joint as tissues swell and there is nowhere for the swelling to go,barca for treatment and home to france is ok but flying to the states or any other flights is not on,we don't pay him to spend his time on holidays,if he insists on going places do something for a charity or something worthwhile

I'd rather him playing than posting on Instagram, but it's a bit of joke, not big deal. He's lucky to not being attacked for racist stuff though. Asian driver, Hong Kong, blah blah, you have to be careful about that stuff these days.

He's silly boy, I quite like him, he's enjoying his life. it's just that he doesn't play enough so it gets bit frustrating at times.

I like how the journalists are now trying to spin it as Mendy's joke "backfiring" rather than actually taking ownership of the fact they didn't do their research properly and told Pep something that wasn't true. I'd say they're the ones that showed a lack of professionalism if anything.

A while ago but my first point was flying is not good for knee injuries,in fact any injury in a joint as tissues swell and there is nowhere for the swelling to go,barca for treatment and home to france is ok but flying to the states or any other flights is not on,we don't pay him to spend his time on holidays,if he insists on going places do something for a charity or something worthwhile
So it was a while ago, yes? He's in the physio stage, not the recovery stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.