Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit this wasn't on Twitter. It was on Instagram and it wasn't an organised post, but a real-time update on his 'story', which I'm pretty sure he runs himself

man-shrugging.png

Gundogan went all over the place on his year off. Staying in Manchester doing nothing isn't going to help anything, and any physiotherapy can be done anywhere in the world - like we saw when Kompany took a club physio to LA for a few weeks while he rehabbed there one season.

People just get upset because it's Mendy.
You've hit the nail on the head as usual.

People are holding his injury against him when I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be injured. Also somehow it's his fault that we have to play others out of position because he's injured. Surely that's down to the recruitment department who have left us short at leftback.

As for the whole "he should be getting fit not on social media" bollocks, as if there's any correlation between the two.

People are holding his injury against him when I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be injured. Also somehow it's his fault that we have to play others out of position because he's injured. Surely that's down to the recruitment department who have left us short at leftback.

As for the whole "he should be getting fit not on social media" bollocks, as if there's any correlation between the two.

It's not bollocks, it's something else entirely .

The successful, didnt-know-his-place Mario Ballotelli used to get similar vitriol, as does Raheem Sterling whenever he misplaces a pass etc.

KDB never seems to get the same grief .And nor should he.

It's not bollocks, it's something else entirely .

The successful, didnt-know-his-place Mario Ballotelli used to get similar vitriol, as does Raheem Sterling whenever he misplaces a pass etc.

KDB never seems to get the same grief .And nor should he.

Yet he's quite active on social media, isn't he?

I just find him annoying as i did mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.