Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
man-shrugging.png
Convoluted isn't it :-)

I just find him annoying as i did mario
Fair enough if you don't like his personality but people saying get rid before he's even had a chance to prove his worth on the pitch is premature in my opinion. He could still turn out to be a fantastic player for us if he can get over these injuries which aren't his fault and can happen to anyone.

Fair enough if you don't like his personality but people saying of get rid before he's even had a chance to prove his worth on the pitch is premature in my opinion. He could still turn out to be a fantastic player for us if he can get over these injuries which aren't his fault and can happen to anyone.
We couldn't get rid even if we wanted to so no point wishing it

It's not bollocks, it's something else entirely .

The successful, didnt-know-his-place Mario Ballotelli used to get similar vitriol, as does Raheem Sterling whenever he misplaces a pass etc.

KDB never seems to get the same grief .And nor should he.
Are you calling blues racist against our own players?

The successful, didnt-know-his-place Mario Ballotelli used to get similar vitriol, as does Raheem Sterling whenever he misplaces a pass etc.

Rather than throwing snidey,unsubstantiated,and quite frankly,ridiculous,insinuations about.....why don't you get straight to your point regarding your fellow supporters,and say what you have to say? Given the weight of your comment,i would expect you to back it up and provide some evidence too.

As much as I thought Mendy’s stunt today illtimed as I believe he should probably wind his neck in a little bit until he’s justified some of his transfer fee and wages, your post is fucking shite and completely lacking in all forethought.

In fact, fuck you and your insinuations.

Couldn’t care less what he does in his personal life, or that of any player; indeed, I don’t know why I’m even commenting on th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.