Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see what you want to see.

He didnt do this at all but you dint like Mendy so will go to any lengths to pin a goal on him.
It’s a fucking ridiculous take from anyone. I wouldn’t trust another post from anyone who tries to attach any blame to Mendy for that goal.
The truth is he did more in 20 mins than most did in 90. Clear agenda from some divs on here.

No the blame all belongs to Eddy but he does hesitate when he's moving towards the ball. I'd rather he plays than any of the other options we have there.

So if the blame is all on Eddy, why did you write a comment saying "he just let's him score" and like a comment blaming Mendy for the goal?

So if the blame is all on Eddy, why did you write a comment saying "he just let's him score" and like a comment blaming Mendy for the goal?
He could have done more is what I'm saying. There's no denying he moves towards him and then stops. He probably figured time was up so what did it matter. I like to see a player bursting a gut for the team even if in vain.

He could have done more is what I'm saying. There's no denying he moves towards him and then stops. He probably figured time was up so what did it matter. I like to see a player bursting a gut for the team even if in vain.
The ball was behind him, skidded up quickly of the surface and was at Mctominays feet before he had time to react. There was nothing he could have done differently in the circumstances. Eddie fucked us, nobody else.

Benjamin Mendy has been tested for COVID-19 and Manchester City have asked him to self-isolate as a precaution until the results are known. [@TyMarshall_MEN]

Paramedics in hazmat suits dashed into his property today at around 11am.

A #ManCity spokeswoman: “The club can confirm that a family member of a Men’s team player is in hospital with respiratory illness symptoms. The individual has undergone tests, one is for Covid-19. Until results, the player is self-isolating as a precaution.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.