Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

I'd be surprised if legally the club hasn't paid him what they had to.
100% this. Sounds like the quibble is over the remand period and also potential lost bonuses.

Given that his image had become negative for the club, it’s unlikely that his image rights needs to be paid.

He was never going to play 60% of the games anyway as he was made of glass.

He's making it sound a bit like a P Diddly party.

Who fucking cares - we are frying bigger fish atm.

If he's lawfully due payment, just pay him and get on with more important business.

If not tell him to fuck off and see us in court, if he's confident ..............................every other fucker is trying to screw the club, including the mardarse cabal clubs and hangers-on and their patsy Masters.

Last edited:

If he's lawfully due payment, just pay him and get on with more important business.

If not tell him to fuck off and sue if he's confident ..............................every other fucker will be trying anyway including the mardarse cabal clubs and hangers-on !

Maybe he isn't due payment mate, just a thought here.

You need to have another think about this, I’d respectfully suggest. Also, ‘Not Innocent?
By have another think I mean: Imagine City are found ‘not guilty’ of most or indeed all the 115, presumably you’ll be the first to post saying we might not be guilty but we’re certainly not innocent? Because that’s exactly how opposing fans and their media shills will portray it.
Now I have no time whatsoever for Mendy, I wish the club had never bought him and, in my view, he was certainly ‘not innocent’ but, under the system we have, he was tried, found not guilty and, consequently, is innocent in the eyes of the law. It might be far from perfect but it’s what we’ve got and I’d rather have that than any alternative thus far devised.
Not innocent was a typo, should read not guilty.

If not tell him to fuck off and see us in court, if he's confident ..............................every other fucker will be trying anyway including the mardarse cabal clubs and hangers-on !
That’s what he’s doing. It’s at tribunal today and tomorrow.

100% this. Sounds like the quibble is over the remand period and also potential lost bonuses.

Given that his image had become negative for the club, it’s unlikely that his image rights needs to be paid.

He was never going to play 60% of the games anyway as he was made of glass.

He should count his blessings he's left here wealthy beyond the reaches of most of us and many professional footballers, for actually contributing very little in return. If I was him I'd stfu and enjoy my life. It would serve the fucker right if he chances his arm, loses the case and the costs bankrupt him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.