Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

As a employer this is the risk you take when you take pre-emptive action against someone that works for you, I would suspect as a great deal of a footballers contractual payments are made up of performance bonus payments, the fact he was contractually restricted from that income source makes for a pretty good claim.

What a shark.

£ for £ has to be one of the worst signings in the history of the club. An absolutely dreadful player.

Mendy in 30 years time, have a look at this lot grandson, here are my winners' medals, World Cup, premier league titles, league cup, FA cup, Granddad how many games did you play? Mendy about 7

Police put him in prison, if he sues us, can we sue the Police or Mendy sue them direct. We could of played him, obviously not in the right frame of mind plus he would get dogs abuse from fans and more importantly women employed by our club may have an opinion on having him around the club. The courts thought it best to lock him up

Anyone on here that is calling mendy an opportunist rapist are 100% incorrect. Mendy was found not guilty of raping anyone.. I repeat Mendy is not a rapist of young girls.
Now where is that smiley face emoji..?

From the Graun

HM Revenue and Customs have sought a bankruptcy order against the France international over a tax debt of nearly £800,000. During a high court hearing over the debt, Louis Doyle KC, representing Mendy, said: “He is embarrassed about the fact that he is not able to discharge it quicker than he is able to. He is saying ‘I want to pay as quickly as I can, I realise that I am in difficulty’.”

In a context where he's bankrupt so has nothing to lose, this makes more sense.

Surprised he found a lawyer willing to take it on, given their chances of getting paid, which suggests he has some probability of success.

Not sure how finances are really what should be embarrassing him, mind.

We’ve got a lot of experts on here.

Epidemiologists, military strategists, Middle Eastern diplomats and now sports and criminal lawyers.

Who knew the City fanbase was so rich and diverse.
That's nothing, RAWK take things to a different level, they have experts on how the moon landings were faked, 911 was an inside job, how Heysel was caused by Chelsea fans, and their relative recent lack of success is down to the bias of pgmol

That's nothing, RAWK take things to a different level, they have experts on how the moon landings were faked, 911 was an inside job, how Heysel was caused by Chelsea fans, and their relative recent lack of success is down to the bias of pgmol

That’s what happens when you live on a diet of special brew and methadone.

Cheeky fucker, he's obviously got no shame. I wouldn't bet against him trousering a few quid from this.

As the famous old quote goes .... "you don't get what you deserve you get what you negotiate"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.