Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only played 3 1st team games so I doubt he's a replacement for Mendy unfortunately

I might have known he`d be in for some flak before the seasons even started.

I think some people believe that Txiki works for Bluemoon and his role at the club is to take care of all the insecurities laid bare on this site - he's actually working for the club trying to secure some difficult high profile targets. We can judge this window in September but so far he's doing fine.

He's only played 3 1st team games so I doubt he's a replacement for Mendy unfortunately

The Mendy replacement is Jorge, a Brazilian they signed for £8m in January, and has already played some games for them and been very good.

This kid they've just signed will be the new back up.

The Mendy replacement is Jorge, a Brazilian they signed for £8m in January, and has already played some games for them and been very good.

This kid they've just signed will be the new back up.
Oh OK cool. Sounds good then. Thanks

I think some people believe that Txiki works for Bluemoon and his role at the club is to take care of all the insecurities laid bare on this site - he's actually working for the club trying to secure some difficult high profile targets. We can judge this window in September but so far he's doing fine.
How very true.People seem to think a signing is just the blink of an eye away,not fully understand the complexities of contracts.No need to rush these matters and we have no idea as to how far or near we are with our projected targets.
As you say Txiki does as we want him to do as Blue Mooners not whats in the best interest of the club for its long term future. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.