Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he's on his way to Manchester but earlier this summer when he got in a plane, I was let down...

Doubt he's coming Manchester tonight. Probably stayed behind after the international for treatment and is now heading on his holidays.

They bought highly rated Brazilian Jorge in January who will probably slot in as the starter now. They are also looking to offload Sidibe who Gaspar could fill in for.
Im not too clued up on Monaco, so excuse if im talkin out of my arse, but isnt Sidibe actually a very good player too, like, better than Mendy? Imo we should be after him too

Im not too clued up on Monaco, so excuse if im talkin out of my arse, but isnt Sidibe actually a very good player too, like, better than Mendy? Imo we should be after him too
He's good but if Monaco had it their way they would sell Sidibe and keep Mendy. Also think if Sagna still had age on his side he would still be starting to France in my opinion.

The journalist based in France that's been on the 93:20 podcast a couple times said Sidibe is the least talented/ lowest rated of the younger Monaco players many clubs are after. I believe he even said he was overrated, he believes Sidibe has benefitted from being an average player in a really good team.

http://ninetythreetwenty.com/podcasts/transfer-special-jonathan-johnson/

From 9:45 -12:00 is where he discusses Sidibe and how Mendy is better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.