Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was on his way here would he not have come in the morning? Let's wait and see.

Hopefully it allows him to get to England tonight, get a nights sleep and be up and about first thing in the morning for medical etc

The journalist based in France that's been on the 93:20 podcast a couple times said Sidibe is the least talented/ lowest rated of the younger Monaco players many clubs are after. I believe he even said he was overrated, he believes Sidibe has benefitted from being an average player in a really good team.

He's good but if Monaco had it their way they would sell Sidibe and keep Mendy. Also think if Sagna still had age on his side he would still be starting to France in my opinion.

Fair enough, as I said imnot too into it. Just though Sidibe was the higher rated player, atleast until we went after Mendy, but I might be wrong

Whatever happened to that slightly arrogant Monaco fan who was on here btw?

Could be heading anywhere...maybe off on his hols?

Benjamin Mendy‏Verified account @benmendy23 38m38 minutes ago
Quoi de neuf ?
2708.png
1f353.png

DCdfdCdXgAAA2Av.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.