Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be something could be nothing as I'm not sure where Mendy is and I don't know who's on the plane but there is a private jet landing at 09:40 from Paris - Le Bourget Airport. Reg is CS-CHD
Wouldn't he be flying in from Nice airport if he's in Monaco?

Wouldn't he be flying in from Nice airport if he's in Monaco?
Yes that's what I would think, but I have seen pictures of him in Paris from time to time. As I say I'm just passing on what I can see in front of me I don't know who is on the planes.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-sign-kyle-walker-10798939

City are set to continue their defensive spending spree this weekend by securing Monaco left-back Bernard Mendy in a deal worth around £50m.

Monaco have accepted City's bid and Mendy is expected to travel to Manchester today to undergo a medical and agree personal terms.

!?

Isn't Bernard Mendy that old bloke that plays in India? 50 million seems a lot for a 35 year old from the Indian Super League.

Could just be his entourage due today? Or some personnel from Monaco? If not and it is him that's great news, don't think he speaks a word of English so will need as much time with the defence as possible before the season starts.

Is it plane watch time?

Ooh I love this part!

giphy.gif

Absolute scenes when he lands at Liverpool airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.