Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced this ones happening. Funny how everybody said Walker would be the most difficult and yet he's done and dusted first after the last few weeks of ups and downs.

I'm convinced this ones happening. Funny how everybody said Walker would be the most difficult and yet he's done and dusted first after the last few weeks of ups and downs.

Not that funny when it probably cost £10m more than we wanted, I'm sure that if we offered Monaco another £10m today Mendy would be in the bag too.
I'm one of those who doesn't care what we spend as long as we get our targets, though it could mean we get one less player than we had hoped for in the long run.

Why sign him on Tuesday when we are flying out Monday?

I would have thought City would want this done by this weekend so he can fly out with the lads.

Why sign him on Tuesday when we are flying out Monday?

I would have thought City would want this done by this weekend so he can fly out with the lads.

Yeah, would make more sense to get it done in time for the flight to the US. Guess it depends how quickly we finalise the deal with Monaco. Looks like when not if though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.