Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well give up then.
If we can't go all season without dropping a point

What a pointless and bizarre comment. We'll drop points over the season because we were outplayed, out thought tactically, out of form or even just unlucky. We should not be in a position where we drop points because we're lacking in numbers in a key position and have to resort to playing players woefully out of position and out of their depth there.

With Walker we knew what we were getting. A proven Premier League English defender. Hence the price.

Mendy? 52m? That's just stupid money. We are paying for our inadequate transfer policy of the last few years. Full backs, no matter who is your manager, are a necessity. 2 years ago we should have identified the fact that ours were getting on a bit. What did we do? Nothing.

I'm disgusted by the price if I'm honest.
If you are disgusted with transfer fees in general fair enough thats a reasonable view. But how can £52 mill for 22 year old Mendy be disgusting but not £50 mill for 27 year old Walker.

Come to Batman
PA-30553635-600x447.jpg

This page number must be an omen.

Last edited:
We've got Mendy
Benjamin Mendy
I just don't think you understand
He's France's number 3
He plays for City
We've got Benjamin Mendy

Mendy for £52 million in 2017 is much better than Luke Shaw for £32 million in 2014 for anyone bitching and moaning about price.

NOW is the time for plane watch people

must admit it funny these day it used to be recorded as broke transfer record no matter what position now the rags have over paid for two player the record is now noted by position coincidence or just cynical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.