Benjamin Pavard

A lot of people saying not good enough or no thanks; I’m genuinely interested why? I can’t remember if he played against us- did he play poorly
Grealish ran circles around him all game at the etihad. in munich he just chose to constantly foul grealish

Last edited:
What's his attitude issues?
I added the "allegedly" because I know sweet FA about this player apart from what I have read and when I watched us play vs him so I could be barking up the wrong tree as I am just reacting to what I have read from others

I think he is pretty similar to Mendy at Real and White at Arsenal, not useful in the final third (other than the odd banger, like last season again), otherwise I rate him though and hes very versatile.

Bayern willing to swap a 33yo with a 27 yo means that they don't rate Pavard much. If he was half-decent Bayern would demand at least 60-70 million for him.

What's his attitude issues?
From a German website, allegedly - The 26-year-old, a veteran of the triumph in 2018 (World Cup), is accused of making inappropriate remarks about his teammates, creating a toxic atmosphere in the dressing room, arguing with Didier Deschamps and the coaching staff, and even leaking details to the press.
...reports said that the right-back was not trusted by his fellow players. Then there was the verbal spat with Paul Pogba, which happened in public. Meanwhile, while not directly related to the dressing room issues, Pavard did get busted for drunk-driving by the Munich police earlier in the year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.