benji to sunderland

johnny crossan said:
bluemoondays said:
I'd pay Sunderland £1.5m for them to take him. Never understood why we bought him in the first place and if it wasn't for the goal at the swamp no-one would be bothered in the slightest.

Us buying him gave Redknapp the money to go for Defoe, why the hell we didn't just get Defoe I'll never understand unless we tried and he didn't want to move up north.

see what I mean about nitwits

1999–2002 Jomo Cosmos 45 (20)
2001–2002 → Grasshopper (loan) 25 (1)
2001–2005 Auxerre 72 (19)
2006–2008 Portsmouth 70 (19)
2008– Manchester City 23 (4)

So what in those stats make you think he was ever worth signing, virtually permanently offside when not being lazy. 235 games and 63 goals with a return of 23 goals in 103 appearances in the UK, virtually 1 goal per 5 games in the UK, 1 per 4 games when including the mickey mouse leagues. Vassell had 265 appearances and 52 goals, all in the PL with him being played at City on the wing for a lot of his time here which is directly comparable to Benjani's utter crap goal record.

If you can't face the fact he is a gash striker that was a misguided panic buy how about you provide your evidence instead of crappy one-liners calling someone a nitwit

Bluemoon115 said:
Breaking news SSN, he's in talks with em.

We must have someone coming in then,Robbie gone and now Benji possibly going.Makes us a little light up front...

laters benjani hope we get cassano now and get bodjinov bak and sign jonson an moses

whipper said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Breaking news SSN, he's in talks with em.

We must have someone coming in then,Robbie gone and now Benji possibly going.Makes us a little light up front...

Wouldn't count on someone coming in. Benjani might leave us a little light with the unreliable Ade and RSC, but Tevez and Bellamy can still play up front and with Petrov, Stevie and SWP we've got plenty of attacking options

The Fixer said:
Something must be happening imo, Robinho gone, now looks like Benji going...crocky injured i think a striker is on the agenda( at least i feckin hope so) Whaddya reckon lads?

cant see the club or the powers that be let these players leave, without replacing them, they can do with out more scrutinity from the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.