Benzema

Him and Aguero would be absolute dynamite up top.
Can't see Higuain and Benzema coming here though. If they both leave , I'm pretty sure Higuain will want to see the back of Benzema

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MSP said:
Higuain is one of the best positioning strikers I've ever seen. But he somehow lost the killer striking instinct recently. Reminds me on Torres mental state a bit. He looks like he lost lot of confidence.

still scored more in less games(again) than Benzema this season.

Benzema is having poor season too, it's not strange. Both of them are having pretty poor season.

I do think Benzema is better footballer but Higuain has a nose for chance, it's just that he doesn't look confident to score lot of them.

I'm with the Higuaín shouts rather than Benzema.

Benzema's got so much talent but application is questionable.

I don't think he's the type of target we're looking for, tbh. Already on colossal wages at the world's biggest club (more or less), I think we'd have to raise his wages a lot for him to think of joining and don't think that's something we plan on doing with the new regime.

MSP said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
MSP said:
Higuain is one of the best positioning strikers I've ever seen. But he somehow lost the killer striking instinct recently. Reminds me on Torres mental state a bit. He looks like he lost lot of confidence.

still scored more in less games(again) than Benzema this season.

Benzema is having poor season too, it's not strange. Both of them are having pretty poor season.

I do think Benzema is better footballer but Higuain has a nose for chance, it's just that he doesn't look confident to score lot of them.

can't blame him when he sits on the bench for a guy who cost 41m Euros and does sod all to justify the price tag.

Goals per game in League since Benzema arrived at RM, KB: 0.44, GH: 0.68. League + Europe, KB: 0.47, GH: 0.58. Benzema is better in Europe but has also started a higher proportion of CL games, at 73% of his games in the CL being starts compared to Higuain's 63%.

Imo Benzema is better than any of our current strikers.

I say this because not only is he a very good goalscorer (approx 100 in 200 games) he's also very good at linking up, playing in wider positions, running at the opposition and creating his own goals/openings. He's very 'powerful' and very direct. He can also 'play'.

A huge upgrade on Dzeko for example. Makes Balotelli look like Bobby Zamora.

The fee receieved from Balotelli would go a long way towards making this happen.

I'd also say the same should Higuain be available. Another fucking quality player.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
shevtheblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
nope, would take Higuain though as he's the better striker.
No hes not.

is, can't get much more overrated than Benzema, City crowd would be pissed off with him and laziness within 3 games, they already crucified Balo and Dzeko for it.
Two different strikers i suppose, but last season benzema began to show why he is rated so highly. I do understand your point though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.