Bernard Manning opinons?

BimboBob said:
Cheesy said:
He is an unfunny racist twat.

This about sums it up.

The twat hasn't even got the balls to admit it. He constantly trots out the line about how he takes the piss out of everyone regardless of race, sexuality or religion, yet if you've ever had the misfortune to listen to him, this is blatantly untrue.

He raised Hundreds of thousands of pounds for Booth Hall Childrens Hospital, Ancoats Hospital, and many other local charities. He didn't just do this for white people. Yes he was a bigot, some of his jokes were funny, some were crap, but at his core, Bernard was alright. I like him even more because the trendy Southern media hate him.

Carling said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Carling said:
Bernard Manning in my opinon is the best comedian ever, one of his jokes when he said he went to Liverpool there are so many windows boarded up the window cleaner has a sander!!!

A fat racist bigot, you should get out more.
Why should i get out more mate, i like Manning big deal hes hilarious, if you dont agree with my posts dont click on it thats to the person who said get out more maybe you want to and dont get personal.

to be fair you asked for opinions so i think you should have the good grace to except those that dont tally with your own.

Swales lives said:
He raised Hundreds of thousands of pounds for Booth Hall Childrens Hospital, Ancoats Hospital, and many other local charities. He didn't just do this for white people. Yes he was a bigot, some of his jokes were funny, some were crap, but at his core, Bernard was alright. I like him even more because the trendy Southern media hate him.

He was in a documentry a couple of years ago before he died doing a comedy gig in India, And the Indians fucking loved him because of all his jokes about Pakistanis.

Carling said:
Carling said:
Bernard Manning in my opinon is the best comedian ever, one of his jokes when he said he went to Liverpool there are so many windows boarded up the window cleaner has a sander!!!

Why should i get out more mate, i like Manning big deal hes hilarious, if you dont agree with my posts dont click on it thats to the person who said get out more maybe you want to and dont get personal.

lmao, deluded you little nugget.

Challenger1978 said:
Swales lives said:

He was in a documentry a couple of years ago before he died doing a comedy gig in India, And the Indians fucking loved him because of all his jokes about Pakistanis.

out of interest is this a defence of or an attack on Manning?
What that part of the world really does not need is someone stirring up yet more antagonism

Danish Blue said:
Challenger1978 said:
Swales lives said:

out of interest is this a defence of or an attack on Manning?
What that part of the world really does not need is someone stirring up yet more antagonism

I deliberatly made it vague, because when it comes to Bernard Mannings the situation isn't black & white it's more a shade of grey.

Carling said:
Carling said:

Your post is titled 'Bernard Manning Opinions?' That kind of invites other posters opinions doesn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.