Bernard Manning opinons?

kingmonkey said:
Cheesy said:
He is an unfunny racist twat.
bet you've laughed at his routine,he's only racist to a bigoted mind,he's a comedian of life,not a pc merchant.

I can honestly say I've never laughed at anything Bernard Manning has said.

Cheesy said:
kingmonkey said:
Cheesy said:
bet you've laughed at his routine,he's only racist to a bigoted mind,he's a comedian of life,not a pc merchant.

I used to find it very hard listening to his act,even though some of it was funny, as i am not a fan of racist humour in any form. It isnt necessary imo.

i thought this thread was going to be about mannings opinion on votes for the bnp. ;-)

Cheesy said:
kingmonkey said:
Cheesy said:

I can honestly say I've never laughed at anything Bernard Manning has said.[/quo
Are u typin from beyond the grave,anyone who's never laughed at big bernard,either has no brain or no pulse!!!! if ur bein truly honest.

threads like this always confuse me cos people on one hand complain about the like of jokes about Jade Goody saying that shes dead and cant defend themselves then rip into some one like Bernard Manning who was a product off his time did more for charity than any off us ever do and is now dead and cant defend himself no one is ever going to agree with everyone and what one person laughs at another doesnt
saw Bernard a couple of times early eighties at the emmbasy club and admit thought he was very funny cos he knew his audiance so does that make me a racist cos i have asian friends ?

bluetoby said:
threads like this always confuse me cos people on one hand complain about the like of jokes about Jade Goody saying that shes dead and cant defend themselves then rip into some one like Bernard Manning who was a product off his time did more for charity than any off us ever do and is now dead and cant defend himself no one is ever going to agree with everyone and what one person laughs at another doesnt
saw Bernard a couple of times early eighties at the emmbasy club and admit thought he was very funny cos he knew his audiance so does that make me a racist cos i have asian friends ?

,.'"

bluetoby said:

Lol, that old chestnut, I can't be racist, my mate is black.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bluetoby said:

Lol, that old chestnut, I can't be racist, my mate is black.
didnt say cant be said am i read correctly before jumping in

kingmonkey said:
Cheesy said:
kingmonkey said:
Cheesy said:

Are u typin from beyond the grave,anyone who's never laughed at big bernard,either has no brain or no pulse!!!! if ur bein truly honest.[/quote]

Humour is very subjective. You may think base humour like Manning's is funny. I think he's a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.