Bernard

Saif1994 said:
So any updated news of us getting Bernard? He was pretty good against England.

By the way can anyone tell me why Neymar is being given so much crap for his performances? He was probably the best 3 or 4 players for Brazil last night. Are people expecting him to score a goal every game or something? He's just 21! Messi at 21 was probaby around the same level as Neymar...

The amount of people who don't want to see him succeed is appalling. My bet is he'll do well at Barca. I'm annoyed he didn't come to us, but he's wanted Barca from the very start.

Because he's too much an individual.

Messi was one of the best players in the world at Neymars age. Messi will make Pele look a **** for his ridiculous hyperbole opinion of Neymar when he joins Barca.

Saif1994 said:
So any updated news of us getting Bernard? He was pretty good against England.

By the way can anyone tell me why Neymar is being given so much crap for his performances? He was probably the best 3 or 4 players for Brazil last night. Are people expecting him to score a goal every game or something? He's just 21! Messi at 21 was probaby around the same level as Neymar...

The amount of people who don't want to see him succeed is appalling. My bet is he'll do well at Barca. I'm annoyed he didn't come to us, but he's wanted Barca from the very start.

Didn't Messi win the world player of the year at 21?

Neymar is exactly what would happen if Disney manufactured a footballer. He will appeal to the kids and the Dre Beats wearing teenagers. Just can't see him living up to the hype. He's got good ability, but so have countless other players in Europe. He looks ace on YouTube in Brazil, but Ronaldinho is still a stand out performer in Brazil. Jury is out big time for me. His marketability far outweighs his effectiveness on a football pitch in Europe IMO.

ono said:
Neymar is exactly what would happen if Disney manufactured a footballer. He will appeal to the kids and the Dre Beats wearing teenagers. Just can't see him living up to the hype. He's got good ability, but so have countless other players in Europe. He looks ace on YouTube in Brazil, but Ronaldinho is still a stand out performer in Brazil. Jury is out big time for me. His marketability far outweighs his effectiveness on a football pitch in Europe IMO.

Here is what happened with Neymar: He first hit the scene when he was 19 at that youth international cup, scored a bag of goals, was top scorer by far. This was a clear indication that he was the best at his age group. Then he makes his international debut, scores loads of goals in the following friendlies against Scotland, Germany etc. currently has a really good goal to game ratio.

Then under Mano Menzes Brazil play like crap and get eliminated from the Copa. I think Neymar scored like 1 or 2 goals. Everyone blames him, calls him over rated. Articles are written about him being over rated. Everyone catches on to this and says he is over rated to the point where he is in fact better than we say he is. Either way, at Barcelona you can expect him to succeed immensely. He is the type of player who fits well into a system of passing and moving and running towards goal and finishing. He'll probably bag a goal on his debut. Him and Messi are so alike but reflected on the other side.

Anywayyy lets focus on Bernard now. Personally Isco and bernard are must-haves for the left wing. Jesus Navas has sorted out the right wing now.

Well in the commentary last night the only club they mentioned being linked with him was Borrusia Dortmund. For the 10 minutes on the pitch showed he is as fast as fuck, I would sign him without hesitation.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:12 pm --<br /><br />Navas on the right Bernard on the left Cavani in the centre Silva, Yaya and Fernandhino just behind probably lose the game 6-5 but it will be entertaining.

Rammyblues said:
Well in the commentary last night the only club they mentioned being linked with him was Borrusia Dortmund. For the 10 minutes on the pitch showed he is as fast as fuck, I would sign him without hesitation.

-- Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:12 pm --

Navas on the right Bernard on the left Cavani in the centre Silva, Yaya and Fernandhino just behind probably lose the game 6-5 but it will be entertaining.

Apparently he's keen on City. Should cost about 25 million euros. Would be a fantastic signing. Although Isco on the left instead of Bernard? Either way, two very good players.

I don't think we'll see any more than 2 in players for the 3 AM spots come in. We already have silva and nasri plus milner can play there and aguero sometimes plays just out towards the left. Anymore than two and we'll struggle to give them all the game time they want/need.

Rammyblues said:
Well in the commentary last night the only club they mentioned being linked with him was Borrusia Dortmund. For the 10 minutes on the pitch showed he is as fast as fuck, I would sign him without hesitation.

Navas on the right Bernard on the left Cavani in the centre Silva, Yaya and Fernandhino just behind probably lose the game 6-5 but it will be entertaining.
And Aguero?

Rammyblues said:

Aguero?

Rested, he can't play every match, how many games did he miss last season through injury, for Cavani read Aguero or Tevez or even Guidetti, mix and match I just wanted to illustrate how things might be, not how they will be for certain. We are told MP plays 433.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.