Bernard

Sleeping_Easy said:
I don't think we'll see any more than 2 in players for the 3 AM spots come in. We already have silva and nasri plus milner can play there and aguero sometimes plays just out towards the left. Anymore than two and we'll struggle to give them all the game time they want/need.

I understand what you're saying but I honestly believe that lack of depth in attacking midfield last season was our downfall.

Lets give a quick example, Bayern munich's midfield consists of: Shaqiri, Kroos, Muller, Robben and Ribery.

Barcelona: Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc and Thiago.

Us: Silva, Nasri and Milner.

I don't really think this needs an explanation, because I've said it before that forwards dropping deep and pushing Yaya up is very tactically weak as we've used it too many times. Our midfield needs to be stronger to create chances for us and also it is important for rotation. When we won the premier league David Silva was playing every single game. Now that Mancini is gone, we won't have so many defensive midfielders packed on the pitch and we will need to find ourselves quality attacking midfielders - Isco and Thiago are the best options.

Rammyblues said:
Rested, he can't play every match, how many games did he miss last season through injury, for Cavani read Aguero or Tevez or even Guidetti, mix and match I just wanted to illustrate how things might be, not how they will be for certain. We are told MP plays 433.

He doesn't though. He plays 4-2-2-2 or with a withdrawn support forward in a 4-2-3-1.

Sid lowe said this morning he had never played with out and out wingers.

NQCitizen said:
Rammyblues said:
Rested, he can't play every match, how many games did he miss last season through injury, for Cavani read Aguero or Tevez or even Guidetti, mix and match I just wanted to illustrate how things might be, not how they will be for certain. We are told MP plays 433.

He doesn't though. He plays 4-2-2-2 or with a withdrawn support forward in a 4-2-3-1.

Joaquin?

SergioInAddedTime said:
NQCitizen said:
Rammyblues said:

Joaquin?
Not really played as a winger for Málaga. More of a second striker.

Saif1994 said:
Barcelona: Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc and Thiago.

Us: Silva, Nasri and Milner.

I think you could include Fabregas in that list for Barcelona and Yaya for City. But I agree with you. City needs Isco and maybe another.

SergioInAddedTime said:
NQCitizen said:
Rammyblues said:

Joaquin?

No no, he's completely serious.

kenster197 said:
Didn't see anything in those videos to suggest he's willing to track back.....

watch from 10:30 onward he does track back well

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTcX_qPUtW4[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.