Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm repeating myself again, but when he played against us for Monaco I fell in love with him. He's going to be a star of the new generation.

He's bloody lovely and that outside the foot pass was lush

Reactions: CC1
Should be starting every game for his first touch alone. Insta-controls everything.
He also brings a fantastic work rate.While he may be one of the most technically gifted players in the league,he also never neglects his defensive duties and i think this rubs off on his colleagues.

A truly wonderful player where the saying 'its not the size of the dog in the fight' is very applicable.

He also brings a fantastic work rate.While he may be one of the most technically gifted players in the league,he also never neglects his defensive duties and i think this rubs off on his colleagues.

A truly wonderful player where the saying 'its not the size of the dog in the fight' is very applicable.
He’s developed into our 2nd best high-presser behind KDB. I actually think he does it better than Sterling, and Sterling does it very well. You can even see it in the Rondos in the training videos. Bernardo presses far more aggressively than everyone else (with KDB not being there). Others just kind of dance about on the spot, hoping for a bad pass, but Bernardo is right on peoples’ toes.

Sorry if this is already shared
Portugal drew 1-1 with Croatia on Thursday evening, and the Manchester City player came off at halftime. According to the man himself, there was a reason for that, worry over a potential injury.
Quoted by Portuguese newspaper Record, Bernardo explained: “I came off at halftime because I have been having a little discomfort in the groin area, and with Mr. Fernando Santos we thought it was better not to risk the second half.”
So, this was a precaution to avoid any risk. The last thing we need is to lose another important player for injury.

sportwitness.co.uk/crucial-manchester-city-star-reveals-groin-issue-international-duty-pep-will-watching-closely/sportwitness.co.uk/crucial-manchester-city-star-reveals-groin-issue-international-duty-pep-will-watching-closely/

Sorry if this is already shared
Portugal drew 1-1 with Croatia on Thursday evening, and the Manchester City player came off at halftime. According to the man himself, there was a reason for that, worry over a potential injury.
Quoted by Portuguese newspaper Record, Bernardo explained: “I came off at halftime because I have been having a little discomfort in the groin area, and with Mr. Fernando Santos we thought it was better not to risk the second half.”
So, this was a precaution to avoid any risk. The last thing we need is to lose another important player for injury.

sportwitness.co.uk/crucial-manchester-city-star-reveals-groin-issue-international-duty-pep-will-watching-closely/sportwitness.co.uk/crucial-manchester-city-star-reveals-groin-issue-international-duty-pep-will-watching-closely/
Mate he will be fine, I wouldn't listen to anything news now write especially fcking sports witness, if it's just precaution he came off at h/t Bernado should be good to go with rest after the international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.