Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he have to keep saying this stuff

Bernardo Silva: “I would like to play in Spain one day, it’s a league that fascinates me. When I was a kid, I looked at the Premier League and La Liga as the two best in the world. I wouldn’t say no if the opportunity comes up.” [
@tvi24pt
via
@Sport_Witness

Bernardo Silva on a return to Portugal: “Only for Benfica, the rest doesn’t interest me. If they want me there, I’ll be back. I’ve said it several times. I don’t know exactly when. Not now, but I also wouldn’t like to go back late

Bernardo Silva: “I would like to play in Spain one day, it’s a league that fascinates me. When I was a kid, I looked at the Premier League and La Liga as the two best in the world. I wouldn’t say no if the opportunity comes up.” [
@tvi24pt
via
@Sport_Witness

Bernardo Silva on a return to Portugal: “Only for Benfica, the rest doesn’t interest me. If they want me there, I’ll be back. I’ve said it several times. I don’t know exactly when. Not now, but I also wouldn’t like to go back late

Being honest. He’s probably had something of a change of heart this season, too.

@tvi24pt
via
@Sport_Witness

He's a gestifute player. Mendes is a prick. Any time you read things like this it's from the agent, leveraging a better deal or looking to fill his pockets with a transfer.

Love him, but he's been shocking this season. Biggest drop in performance level in the whole squad when you consider how good he was last year.

@tvi24pt
via
@Sport_Witness

I don't see a problem with what he's said. Especially if the question had been, 'Would you like to play in Spain one day?'

He wouldn't say no if the opportunity comes up,that is way past the usual things players say
Opportunity doesn't necessarily mean the first time a club like Real Madrid puts a bid in. If they made for example made a bid in the next proper transfer window I would hardly expect Bernardo to want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.