Bernardo Silva contract situation

Can't see any club stumping up a suitable fee for him this summer, hopefully the recent quietness surrounding his future (at least as far as I've seen) means a new deal is coming and it's easy enough to sort and announce.

I can understand being homesick but if footballers are unable to create a happy life for themselves in the UK with all the advantages and opportunities they have it’s a reflection on them more than the Uk. Hundred of thousands choose to move to the UK every year and do just that, often without the finances to give them a head start.
I suspect you've never had the opportunity to live /work in a Mediterranean/Southern European environment. Live in Manchester, London or Madrid/Barcelona....? Hmmm.... wait a minute while I get my passport.

There's absolutely no comparison, even less if it's where you come from in the first place. The UK offers very little to attract elite sports people beyond big money.

The main reason 'hundreds of thousands choose to move to the UK ' is our benefits system and the NHS. Elite sports people come for the money, and good luck to them.

I suspect you've never had the opportunity to live /work in a Mediterranean/Southern European environment. Live in Manchester, London or Madrid/Barcelona....? Hmmm.... wait a minute while I get my passport.

There's absolutely no comparison, even less if it's where you come from in the first place. The UK offers very little to attract elite sports people beyond big money.

The main reason 'hundreds of thousands choose to move to the UK ' is our benefits system and the NHS. Elite sports people come for the money, and good luck to them.

When you fling open your patio doors onto 4 acres of Cheshire countryside and walk from your open plan 6 bedroomed house it's different than living in a high rise in Manchester mate.

I'd say I would prefer that over mosquitoes and oppressive heat.

Some panty wetting on this thread I see.

The media trying to shut stir. Once the nation's league is over they'll probably have a daily Grealish watch in the hope he does something pissed up that they can blame us for.

Also, i thought Barca were skint?

When you fling open your patio doors onto 4 acres of Cheshire countryside and walk from your open plan 6 bedroomed house it's different than living in a high rise in Manchester mate.

I'd say I would prefer that over mosquitoes and oppressive heat.

They don't need to open the patio doors, they are getting smashed in these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.