Bernardo Silva signs new contract until 2026

You really need to calm down. I didn't slag the player, I just said that from the outside it looks like every year recently he is poised to move to Barcelona and then ends up staying. I don't make up the reports that say that he wants to move.
You're missing the part that people are giving you grief for.

"Not sure whether hes constantly posturing for salary increases or hes just needy as a person."

You're missing the part that people are giving you grief for.

"Not sure whether hes constantly posturing for salary increases or hes just needy as a person."
Both of those are normal though. I really don't have any strong sentiment about Bernardo, he always looked a professional guy. Again as an outsider, constantly hearing that hes on the verge to move and then it collapses led me to those two possibilities that are most common, in the absence of actual information. I read somewhere that hes tired of the weather lol. It can be something else, in which case I would be happy to learn the truth. Anyone who knows it can share it without telling me to stay in my lane or not talk about City footballers. I think that is a bigger transgression than the one I may have made.

You really need to calm down. I didn't slag the player, I just said that from the outside it looks like every year recently he is poised to move to Barcelona and then ends up staying. I don't make up the reports that say that he wants to move.
Look man , let me explain in a simple layman‘s terms.
You are new here and I’m trying to be nice to you , ok? You come out swinging at everyone when someone doesnt agree with you regarding doku , so what are you expecting when you talk shit about our legendary status player ?
First and foremost , you are a madrid fan and a doku fan ,so have some respect and not cross the line here .ok? You understand that right ?simple and easy.

Good ! now let give you a bonus tip while at it.
As a reminder,according to newton‘s 3 rd law of internet , “every shit you spew ,there’s an equal or more shit coming right back at you.”

Show me a report then

He claimed himself that he was homesick in Manchester some time ago.

Look man , let me explain in a simple layman‘s terms.
You are new here and I’m trying to be nice to you , ok? You come out swinging at everyone when someone doesnt agree with you regarding doku , so what are you expecting when you talk shit about our legendary status player ?
First and foremost , you are a madrid fan and a doku fan ,so have some respect and not cross the line here .ok? You understand that right ?simple and easy.

Good ! now let give you a bonus tip while at it.
As a reminder,according to newton‘s 3 rd law of internet , “every shit you spew ,there’s an equal or more shit coming right back at you.”
Yeah you need to calm down and also get off your high horse. Just because Im a new poster and a fan of another club/player, doesn't give me less rights in my posting than anyone else. I didn't come out swinging at anyone about Doku, I didn't talk shit about any Man City player, and no telling someone "stay in your lane" and giving "bonus tips" is not trying to be nice. You would do well to remember that Newton law yourself.

He claimed himself that he was homesick in Manchester some time ago.

Yeah you need to calm down and also get off your high horse. Just because Im a new poster and a fan of another club/player, doesn't give me less rights in my posting than anyone else. I didn't come out swinging at anyone about Doku, I didn't talk shit about any Man City player, and no telling someone "stay in your lane" and giving "bonus tips" is not trying to be nice. You would do well to remember that Newton law yourself.
On my final response to you , fuck off to Madrid forum .

Ive heard this a lot over the last few years and a lot of posters on here have ended up frothing at the mouth about it. Ive asked several over time for links to him saying he wants away and never received a single one. Nor have I ever seen one

Didn't he say it was because we won 4 trophies the season before and didn't get a guard of honour. They won one and we are giving them one, so he took 0 interest in it.
Plus he was in the bus that got shamefully bricked. While it wasnt the scouser players who did that, I dont remember one coming out and unequivocally condemning it and asking for police action

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.