Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still got two years left after this season. No rush.

Is very concerning almost two years and yet he still rumored to wanting to leave the club.

Next season he will one year less and can be sold cheaply unlike this summer, by then Barca or any other club like Madrid will able to bring him to their club.

Is very concerning almost two years and yet he still rumored to wanting to leave the club.

Next season he will one year less and can be sold cheaply unlike this summer, by then Barca or any other club like Madrid will able to bring him to their club.
I don't think he's going anywhere cheaply this summer or next. Best not to worry about Spanish press bullshit.

Nothing concerning about it. Rumours are rumours.

His value doesn't drop that spectacularly between 3 and 2 years left, 2 years is still a long long time in football.

I don't think he's going anywhere cheaply this summer or next. Best not to worry about Spanish press bullshit.

This summer he can't be let cheap because our club have higher ground, so it's fair for our to slap that price for Bernardo the kind of fee that Barca is unable to pay him.

Not so much for next season especially if he didn't sign new contract extension either.

The lad isn't lonely any more and his new sunshine might compensate Manc weather.

There aren't many clubs that would suit him, actually it's just Barca and they might need some years to recover financially.

As our 3 AMs are ageing, esp.our youngest - Bernie - shouldn't leave at all cost. We will have enough to do to replace Gundo and Kev in the coming years and obviously that should happen step by step.

I also think Bernardo could be tempted to stay looking at our superb squad right now and our chances for more silverware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.