Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing concerning about it. Rumours are rumours.

His value doesn't drop that spectacularly between 3 and 2 years left, 2 years is still a long long time in football.
It is now. I think the benchmark changed after Arsenal sold Sanchez with 6 months left on his contract. Before then, I used to think 2 years was the danger zone.

The lad isn't lonely any more and his new sunshine might compensate Manc weather.

There aren't many clubs that would suit him, actually it's just Barca and they might need some years to recover financially.

As our 3 AMs are ageing, esp.our youngest - Bernie - shouldn't leave at all cost. We will have enough to do to replace Gundo and Kev in the coming years and obviously that should happen step by step.

I also think Bernardo could be tempted to stay looking at our superb squad right now and our chances for more silverware.

Then why Bernardo still wants to move there, he knows full well the financial situation and team incapability winning major throphy for atleast a few year yet still willing to go there anyway.

Then why Bernardo still wants to move there, he knows full well the financial situation and team incapability winning major throphy for atleast a few year yet still willing to go there anyway.
We are speculating, but my only explanation would be south European climate and lifestyle and being closer to his family in Portugal and maybe he and his wife would prefer raising kids down there.

It's not only footy that counts for some players. Would Barca be in perfect shape I guess he couldn't resist leaving. Maybe we are just lucky for those circumstances and he fulfills his contract til 2025.
We'd have time enough to develop our next creative midfield.

Bernardo will move to Barca summer 2024, my bet. I just not see it as feasible earlier. And he seems pretty content for the time being.

Bernardo is the personification of everything good in football. I want to see him here for many years. It seems inevitable he will move to either Spain or back home to Portugal one day. I don't think it will be this year at all. Maybe '23 or '24 but hopefully never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.