Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
bayern wants the lewandowski-fee in a single payment (no installments)...we should do the same this or next season

I tend to stay off the transfer rumours over summer because it stresses me out too much.
I said last season the best signing we made was keeping hold of Bernardo. And I think it applies again.

Please can someone just say he's definitely staying!?

I tend to stay off the transfer rumours over summer because it stresses me out too much.
I said last season the best signing we made was keeping hold of Bernardo. And I think it applies again.

Please can someone just say he's definitely staying!?
If rumours are true that he isn’t going to force a move and we’re demanding £80m from Barca for him (which they clearly can’t pay) I can’t see why he will leave.

Agree about last season keeping Bernardo was huge but I feel this season is totally different as he played a key role for us all year round compared to not so the year before.

I mean, if he truly is unsettled, what does Barcelona’s fountains have over Piccadilly gardens? We have the added attraction of spice heads for entertainment.

Edit: excuse the last season, this season. Ffs. This season being last season, if you get me.

Fuckin weird how players want to run their bollocks off in humid 30+ degree heat!... Can't think of anything worse, you don't go in the gym and ask em to turn the air con off and whack the fuckin radiators on full blast do you!... Well I don't... Go to the gym that is.
Gotta look at both sides I suppose sure they’d think who’d wanna play in pissing down rain sliding around in muddy puddles too lol

If rumours are true that he isn’t going to force a move and we’re demanding £80m from Barca for him (which they clearly can’t pay) I can’t see why he will leave.

Agree about last season keeping Bernardo was huge but I feel this season is totally different as he played a key role for us all year round compared to not so the year before.

I mean, if he truly is unsettled, what does Barcelona’s fountains have over Piccadilly gardens? We have the added attraction of spice heads for entertainment.

Edit: excuse the last season, this season. Ffs. This season being last season, if you get me.
Good summary.

I absolutely would get rid if he wants to go, think he deserves that and also think we are passed the stage of keeping someone genuinely unhappy.

But the spice on piccadilly? Come on Bern, where else you gonna get that? Trade it for a walk on Las ramblas any day

Good summary.

I absolutely would get rid if he wants to go, think he deserves that and also think we are passed the stage of keeping someone genuinely unhappy.

But the spice on piccadilly? Come on Bern, where else you gonna get that? Trade it for a walk on Las ramblas any day
I mean, we seem to be a club who doesn’t stand in people’s way if they truly want out and if pep is sure berny wants to stay then surely he doesn’t fully want out?

My only problem is if we do lose him we lose a very technically gifted player who’s work rate is unbelievable and where do u find that replacement? Maybe Foden? But he seems to be pushing more wide, then again Berny started that way here ..

I mean, we seem to be a club who doesn’t stand in people’s way if they truly want out and if pep is sure berny wants to stay then surely he doesn’t fully want out?

My only problem is if we do lose him we lose a very technically gifted player who’s work rate is unbelievable and where do u find that replacement? Maybe Foden? But he seems to be pushing more wide, then again Berny started that way here ..
He's gifted and has a high work rate, yes. But I feel like he "gets it/us." Like he thinks the red dippers and rags can go fuck themselves just as much as we feel that way.

There isn't a replacement for me bud.

We can't go for like for like cos you've pointed out, bern has a skillset others don't.

Think Phillips will do well and maybe gundo gets more games. Who also in a world class performer.

There isn't a replacement for me bud.

We can't go for like for like cos you've pointed out, bern has a skillset others don't.

Think Phillips will do well and maybe gundo gets more games. Who also in a world class performer.
Agreed mate that’s my worry, if Berny does leave, I genuinely can’t see a replacement out there. But we will adapt and if he does move on I’m sure we’ll manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.