Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he signs an extension. There’s no better club in the world to play for right now
Seems hard to believe as a likely outcome after we've now had two close seasons of the same rumours.

I think after this season he's off to Barca at best.

At worst, with the De Jong sale increasingly sounding true to Utd, then I'd be concerned about Barca finding a way to pull him away now. Not likely at all given the price we will place on him.

However, I think it's clear he wants to go there soon enough. I think he likes us, the fans, etc. and enjoyed his time at City, but get that he wants Barca at this point in his career/life. Not everyone wants to stay at so few clubs. Also he won't be as far from home and been away for some time.

He's proven himself now, BUT with us he knows he's second fiddle to other stars we have. I can see how he may feel at Barca he would get FAR more attention for the same level of performances that go less noticed with us.

Last edited:
Seems hard to believe as a likely outcome after we've now had two close seasons of the same rumours.

At worst, with the De Jong sale increasingly sounding true to Utd, then I'd be concerned about Barca finding a way to pull him away now. Not likely at all given the price we will place on him.

However, I think it's clear he wants to go there soon enough. I think he likes us, the fans, etc. and enjoyed his time at City, but get that he wants Barca at this point in his career/life. Not everyone wants to stay at so few clubs. Also he won't be as far from home and been away for some time.

He's proven himself now, BUT with us he knows he's second fiddle to other stars we have. I can see how he may feel at Barca he would get FAR more attention for the same level of performances that go less noticed with us.
He is most certainly not second fiddle

He is among the top stars, on the same level as Kdb, I am not sure where you got the second fiddle thing from.

My lad has just picked his new squad number for his team, No.20.

He's a massive Bernie fan and knows his coach is a Dipper.

Coach asked why No.20?

Threatening not to let him have it when told.

Said he absolutely hates Bernardo.

If his brilliant football wasn't excuse enough to keep him, knowing how much Bernie gets to the Dippers is a thing of joy.

My lad has just picked his new squad number for his team, No.20.

He's a massive Bernie fan and knows his coach is a Dipper.

Coach asked why No.20?

Threatening not to let him have it when told.

Said he absolutely hates Bernardo.

If his brilliant football wasn't excuse enough to keep him, knowing how much Bernie gets to the Dippers is a thing of joy.
I though your lad was taking the no 9 now Jesus is gone. Thanks for the info Alfie :-)

Last edited:
I can't see him signing up to the extension.
It's about more than money, he misses the culture of Spain or Portugal.
If Barca don't manage it this year then he will go next season. Nice to see the improved offer is there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.