Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of months to go before transfers end.
Anything can happen Barca are like a dog with a bone and Bernie I believe wants to go.

We are not going to let Bernie go cheaply and finding a replacement is not going to be easy. If he wants to go then he has to wait one more season.
I agree but if Barca stump up the money, I think City will let him go.
We don't want unhappy players.

The first bit is the most tricky part. They haven't got the money despite their bravado. Off loading de Jong may help with that but getting a team other than the rags to take him off their hands is the other tricky bit. They are about register both Christensen and Kessie, and about to sign Raphina. Lewandowski is probably their last signing.

Last edited:
We are not going to let Bernie go cheaply and finding a replacement is not going to be easy. If he wants to go then he has to wait one more season.
Don't you think if the club for one second thought Bernardo could leave we don't have a replacement lined up?

The dejong deal is delayed for a reason for one, why?

Where will they find the money? Apparently they also want Raphinho from Leeds, but from what I have read, the Spanish governing body say they have to make more money on outgoings than they can spend on incoming players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.