Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no chance of Gavi or Pedri leaving unless Gavi doesn't sign the new contract.. might be able to pinch him in a deal before that.

Neither of them are really Barcelona kids though, (like pep for instance.. the region) Pedri is from The Canaries and Gavi is initially from Seville, so who knows it might be possible in the future. Iniesta wasn't really from Barcelona either though..

Last edited:
Theres no chance of Gavi or Pedri leaving unless Gavi doesn't sign the new contract.. might be able to pinch him in a deal before that.

Neither of them are really Barcelona kids though, (like pep for instance.. the region) Pedri is from The Canaries and Gavi is initially from Seville, so who knows it might be possible in the future. Iniesta wasn't really from Barcelona either though..
Foden's from Stockport but does not stop him having blue blood.

Any Spanish kid would dream to play for either Barca or Madrid.

Foden's from Stockport but does not stop him having blue blood.

Any Spanish kid would dream to play for either Barca or Madrid.
Yeah thats kinda my point with Iniesta... Its not the same really as someone like Cesc though. Hes always going back.

Greater Manchester, Pep is like more than 5 times further away respectively than Foden but still in the (Barcelona Metropolitan) catchment area so to speak.

Last edited:
Hopefully, he will stay. Otherwise, it may be more of Foden and Grealish in the middle, which isn't the worst thing.

There isn’t a chance Bernardo will leave this window. It’s all Barca propaganda. We won’t go into Pep’s last season without him. Don’t forget Pep has stated that as long as I’m here Bernardo will stay.

If Bernardo were to leave we’d have heard long ago from the Media Scum (Spanish this round) about the low priced deal they were going to get him for and we aren’t hearing that.

Stay Zen blues. We’ve still got another round yet before our project advances to the next stage.

I have to share my opinion about Bernardo and I guess not everyone will agree with me but that is my opinion only. We are the best team in the world, the biggest club in the world, playing in the best league in the world, with the best manager and players in the world and England is a great country to live in, if not the best. If Bernardo wants to leave it's fine, no one is holding him by force. I kinda do not understand the matter of extending a contract to Bernardo that people here are talking about. His contract expired in 3 years, if really according to reports he wants to leave then it's probably not because of the money, what will give us to extend his contract now, even for 5-6 years ahead, if every summer we go back to the same rumors and reports he wants to leave. We had a similar case in the past with Yaya , every summer he wants to return to Barcelona or other elite clubs, although at that time he was THE star but it did not do any good to the club, not even Yaya himself. I want players like Kevin de Bruyne with us. The best midfielder player in the world and no club tries to even call his agent because they all knows Kevin will not leave City. Same was with Vinny, David, Sergio (there have always been rumors of offers from Spain, at least in the early years but they did not even consider leaving City)I do not feel the same confidence with Bernardo and I do not think a new contract will change anything.

Just a theory/vibe I'm getting but it seems to me like they're giving Barcelona time to try to raise the money, and have asked them not to sell FDJ to United in the meantime as he'd be a sensible replacement for Bernardo.

Just a theory/vibe I'm getting but it seems to me like they're giving Barcelona time to try to raise the money, and have asked them not to sell FDJ to United in the meantime as he'd be a sensible replacement for Bernardo.

ya its plausible

Just hate this uncertainty around his future

I think they would have happily sold de Jong to them by now but he clearly doesn't want to go there. Looks like we're not really interested in him. I imagine his wages are a stumbling block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.