Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally don't think that was the way to behave, we might dislike them, (or even hate them?), but we still should try and respect the enemy. I love Bernardo he's probably my favourite player but he was wrong there IMO.
Lol, bantz layered with the hatred we fans and club have for them , they dont respect them they dont respect us as their actions have showed

He can never leave

Yeah thats kinda my point with Iniesta... Its not the same really as someone like Cesc though. Hes always going back.

Greater Manchester, Pep is like more than 5 times further away respectively than Foden but still in the (Barcelona Metropolitan) catchment area so to speak.

PLAYERS DO NOT TALK

They have agents and even if he didnt he is on holiday and switched off on well deserved down time
Do players talk to their agents?

Why on earth is he obligated to say anything? He may want to go to Barcelona, hopefully not but he may, but at the same time he might not want to upset the City fans who he clearly respects, he certainly is under no obligation to say something just to stop the flapping on here
I was replying to a poster who said these stories were lies. I would imagine his agent does not talk on his behalf without his permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.