Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think losing Bernado will cost us retaining the PL. We will cope fine losing Jesus and Sterling but losing Bernie this summer worries me.
We don't have to lose him as he still has time left to serve. We are cutting it fine with the departures of Ferno, Jesus and probably Sterling notwithstanding arrivals.
I see the only way he can leave this year is of a suitable replacement can be found, not easy, anything else is gross mismanagement. This I want to go home to mammy ploy by pampered millionaires has to be reined in somehow.

I think losing Bernado will cost us retaining the PL. We will cope fine losing Jesus and Sterling but losing Bernie this summer worries me.
Hackin hell mate. Is it your monthly ‘ drama queen’ period again?? It is, ain’t it…

But seriously it won’t. I like to think we are no one man’s’ team. Obviously I want Bernardo to stay. One of the best we have.

Just let’s see first if Barca can come up with 85 million plus.

I think they would have happily sold de Jong to them by now but he clearly doesn't want to go there. Looks like we're not really interested in him. I imagine his wages are a stumbling block.

We're also reportedly willing to offer Bernie improved terms but he doesn't seem to be open to that. Maybe we'd offer the same to De Jong.

FDJ's contract details leaked out to the press. I said a few days ago the public shaming would start soon.

Can't believe Bernardo wants to play for a club that treat their players in such way. I hope FDJ tells them to do one and he's not going any damn where. Though I think in the end it will be just too toxic and he'll leave to United.

I think he'll go. It's clear he wants to. So set the fee. And let's keep it moving.

Who's replace him? Personally, I'd take Matheus Nunes. Not a like for like. But I like his battle ram style of all energy ( a bit of Yaya Toure in him too).

Sadly the Viera kid that went to Arsenal might have been the best comp. But I like changing up the characteristics of the replacement player. Gives us a different edge.

Matheus Nunes for me if he goes.
come on then, tell us how you know it's ''clear he wants to leave.''

It gets me why players keep quiet on these things .Why don't they come out say it as it is, ie. Im not going anywhere, I'm staying at City
The agents will advise them not too £££. Does spoil the romance a bit. Il still be singing his name at every opportunity if he stays though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.